💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga perez Hilton friends again?

MormonMonster

Featured Posts

MormonMonster

I saw a tweet from someone in the same area as gaga and perez right now and he said that they were hanging out together for like 5mns......was the entire "war" staged? Is it part of her "decay of the blonde pop icon" theory for ARTPOP? :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I miss Queen Gaga hanging out with King Perez

Lady-Gaga-Accuses-Perez-Hilton-of-Stalkio-LADY-GAGA-PEREZ-HILTON-570.jpg?1Perez-Hilton-and-Lady-Gag-007.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VampireGrin

'King Perez' - Are you kidding? he is a vile human being how on earth can you have the slightest shred of respect for him :smh:

JaysAMess

'King Perez' - Are you kidding? he is a vile human being how on earth can you have the slightest shred of respect for him :smh:

mte.

MormonMonster

he helped my idol become famous. dont be ungrateful

mte.

you weren't shading him/hating him when he constantly praised Queen Gaga tho :coffee:

Elizabeth

He's absolutely vile and the amount of slander he's written about her is disgusting. I highly doubt they would be friends again. The decay theme is not longer relevent to ARTPOP so it's not like there would be a point to them staging a fall-out. I think she's seen his true colours.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived