Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion - 'ARTPOP' debuts at #1

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that after the first good promo for DWUW, it could blow up. I think that'll push it up the itunes chart, and will give it a little extra oomph on radio, and there will be no looking back. Bring on SNL. :whitney:

Plus, we still have the video! I feel like this single era might actually go smoothly for her. Been a while since I felt that way. :party:

Pure Adrenaline

when every station was ready to drop off Applause KIIS decided to play it, and after KIIS a few more stations put it in PR and now would have been with like 80AI if it wasn't for KIIS, few weeks ago it stopped getting postive updates and it looked like it was done for sure and last week all of a sudden start increasing again now it seems that soon will start getting -1m AI let's see if it will rebound for 5451212x time :laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

APPLAUSE4YOU

I have a feeling that after the first good promo for DWUW, it could blow up. I think that'll push it up the itunes chart, and will give it a little extra oomph on radio, and there will be no looking back. Bring on SNL. :whitney:

Plus, we still have the video! I feel like this single era might actually go smoothly for her. Been a while since I felt that way. :party:

Oh god and you're so smart so I hope you're right! :excited2:

MANiCURE and Gypsy are the only songs on the album I'm sure would do well as following singles. They're safe choices, but still sound like they could be huge.

GAGA ON ELLEN LATER THIS MONTH !!!!! OMFG

ALSO, GAGA IS THE FIRST ARTIST TO PERFORM IN OUTER SPACE IN 2015!!

ELLEN??? source?

GAGA ON ELLEN LATER THIS MONTH !!!!! OMFG

ALSO, GAGA IS THE FIRST ARTIST TO PERFORM IN OUTER SPACE IN 2015!!

cant wait to see her on

ellen.

I wanted to ask whether the HQ leak and the iTunes Version of ARTPOP are different?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Just A Holy Fool

Can we all just take a minute and appreciate the fact that Applause is on the verge of going top 4 on pop radio, seriously, we could still match that #3 peak of TEOG.....

The longevity of this single is amazing. I hope DWUW is a slow burner while Applause slowly descends down the chart. I'm here for Applause to still be in the top 40 in mid Dec. TBH.

Archived