Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Female First reviews ARTPOP!

scrappy

Featured Posts

Desperado

So what is good review then?

I just can't with all these positive reviews and lunatics screaming "What a terrible review!".

mte

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is good review then?

I just can't with all these positive reviews and lunatics screaming "What a terrible review!".

Ok, you cut half of my post out which gives an entirely different scope of what I said.

Of course i'm ecstatic that it was given 4.5/5 stars, BUT I was commenting on the way the review was written, not the final score. Don't be so over dramatic next time :roll:

I like the last part, but not them stanning for MANiCURE out of the others. :smh: But great nevertheless, however it still looks poorly written for an album review.

Thank you, this is what I was trying to say.

Pure Adrenaline

finally some decent review hope every critic is wise as them and give ARTPOP 90/100 :whitney:

agree on Fashion but not on Dope the song slays and I hate that is being so underrated by everyone 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

cool review but they are not relevant. :oops:

waiting for Rolling Stone, The Guardian, Billboard, Slant Magazine, Allmusic, Spin, Los Angeles Time... :nails:

But you KNOW La times is gonna trash ARTPOP

not looking forward to the LA Times review of ARTPOP at all. but who the **** cares :nails: they better not give it a 1/5 though

DanielFalconer

Well, I'm glad so many of you like the review! I'm sorry it didn't meet some of your standards... Some of you can be vicious!

Honestly I wrote a paragraph for DWUW - easy to believe if you search the song on site and see my single review for the song. Not quite sure why it hasn't copied over but I will be making an amendment in the morning.

I hope this album gets the respect it deserves from other publications. Thanks for reading! Taken all your critiques on board.

DanielFalconer

it was lit written by a fan

A fan who just so happens to be a music and television journalist. Believe me - if she'd gone down the CAKE/Princess Die route, the review wouldn't have been so positive. I may be a fan but I try very hard to remain unbiased when it comes to my work.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived