Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Person claims to have ARTPOP.

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Everybody tweet Gaga and tell her to release a pic of the disc so that we could get him out. :laughga:

Or get me into his pants.

:creepflop:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

How convenient every time somebody posts a picture of something like this they suddenly own a camera from 1925 and develop cerebral palsy and are unable to point the camera at the subject.

Nickypie101

How would he get the CD to look like that? 

This shiit is real 

my point exactly thank you!

I see the pictures, but if someone did have the album, then why would they post this? I'm pretty sure that makes them a ripe target for legal action, since it is impossible for anyone to legally have the album at this point. It would make more sense if this was fake. 

The cd looks real. But whenever someone asks to show the booklet or a picture or leak a song, he always has an excuse so it seems fake

OminousWind

It's fake :giggle: He doesn't have the booklet, he has a little piece of paper with the track list oh this silly fag.

#boom #clocked 

How convenient every time somebody posts a picture of something like this they suddenly own a camera from 1925 and develop cerebral palsy and are unable to point the camera at the subject.

this lmao

GreenEyes

It's fake :giggle: He doesn't have the booklet, he has a little piece of paper with the track list oh this silly fag.

#boom #clocked 

:wtf: 

It looks legit. The front cover has the foil letters.

I just don't get his reason for getting it.. His father manages a delivery truck, a box fell which was full of ARTPOP albums and were thrown away.. Time to go trash diving!!  :lolgaga:

Venus de Artpop

Let the little Brazilian have his 15 minutes of twitter monsters flame him. Serves him right tbh :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived