💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP POP UP GALLERY STORE for NYC and LA

mr.peter

Featured Posts

lastlinefirst

I am literally so happy you guys, one of my friends lives in NY and she went to the gallery there to take pics for me and wrote my name on the wall!! Ah!!! Here are some pics she took for me!

1453506_10152385205459408_2135813714_n.j1374858_10152385205714408_1805675575_n.j

My name is Mikey btw lol

1469888_10152385205904408_35765313_n.jpg1426272_10152385206739408_176921327_n.jp

1451499_10152385207819408_2112673826_n.j

Edited by lastlinefirst

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ohsnapitszach

• mr.peter

• geopang

GagaStefi

OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR NYC TOMORROW! I REALLY WANNA TOUCH A KOONS BALL

GUYS please answer. What merch did they sell there?

the new ARTPOP Tshirts on her store, A Tote Bag, and the CD With The Foil Covers !

ChicaSkas

great meeting you today at the gallery

Hi Josiah! Welcome to GagaDaily! <3 <3 it was awesome meeting you :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I just got back! i had the most KICK ASS TIME... so much info in my brain!

-- top news: (i lost my voice I talked / yelled to be heard / sang so much)

1.One of the ARTPOP LA Staff members is a popular DJ (whose DJ name I've written down but I can't remember... so tired hahaa) from the Burning Man Festival and personal friend of another artist I stan hard for, Barry Manilow.. He and I became friends. He has remixed the ENTIRE ARTPOP album and will be allowing me to premier it on GagaDaily, Gaga Daily, PropaGaga, and Monster Movement

2.Gaga will be releasing a very special App in 130 Days that features 24 hour Gaga Television , provided you view it through the app. It doesn't mean you follow her around all day, but you can see Gaga related programs and other Gaga goodies. whenever you want. on your Phone.

3.The lady who hosted this event and was here all day gave me a very cool promotional foil litho poster , like the Album Cover only in poster form. Those posters were intended for use in the building of a Cube that was in the store, so one 6 sided cube had 6 posters and shiny silver tape. Apparently they had a few cubes that were never assembled, hence the extra posters. Only 3 other people were handed these so I felt pretty damn lucky.

4.this same very nice lady filled me in on deets about the ARTPOPUpStore in NYC, where apparently things got much crazier... there was a fan praying in front of the store gyrating in tremors of ecstasy... apparently on something or other...

5.Two HUGE white posters were hung at the event, they were all drawn on by Monsters. I drew something special for all four Gaga forums :)

the posters will be given to Gaga at the end of the ARTPOP UP events. People were extremely talented as usual. Hundreds of pics were taken!

I met so many wonderful people.

Huge shout out to @RealRyanReid, Allyssa, Ashly, Anthony of ggd, Reigius of GGD, Noelle of GGD, and Rob of GGD. Also Mr. Peter. I had hoped to see Mr.Alex V but he never called :cry:

I love all of you guys! more coming later I need a little food and sleep <3 <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

me and Brit at the Pop UP LA!

TEaiyG4l.jpg

LiseDilling

Hi all

I went to the NY event today and there was such a great atmosphere there; monsters were looking good, some dressed up and some with face paint. A lot of positive energy and happy faces.

As some of you mentioned, the event offered different activities; 

- getting face paint

- dancing like Gaga with JustDance and an instructor

- getting your picture taking (which goes directly to the webpage)

- writing on the wall (in a room with the text 'my art pop could mean anything" above the entry - encouraging people to interpret ARTPOP in their own way)
- buying merchandise

- looking at the great outfits

- looking at other "materialities" (glamour magazine, cd discs etc.) - making you wanna touch and biúy everything :)
- trying out the app

I didn't stay that long since the Artrave almost killed me last night, but I'm going back :)

Although I have tried to follow the instructions, I simply can't figure out how to upload pictures (sorry!), but I have uploaded some on my twitter, which you should be able to see: https://twitter.com/lisedh

(they all got the hashtag ARTPOPPOPUP).

:kisses:

I met so many wonderful people.

Huge shout out to @RealRyanReid, Allyssa, Ashly, Anthony of ggd, Reigius of GGD, Noelle of GGD, and Rob of GGD. Also Mr. Peter. I had hoped to see Mr.Alex V but he never called :cry:

I love all of you guys! more coming later I need a little food and sleep <3 <3

it was nice meeting you!

p2c1.jpg

(unfortunately, our selfie came out blurrier that i expected :( )

ChicaSkas

it was nice meeting you!

p2c1.jpg

(unfortunately, our selfie came out blurrier that i expected :( )

we look GREAT <3 i was so glad to meet you.

My mom liked you too

aaronyoji

chica i saw you! i didnt say hi though cuz...i was nervous and didnt know how to pronounce ur name lol :toofloppy:

but heres a photo  i took dgKaEqG.jpg

ChicaSkas

My mom liked: the dresses

the poster everyone wrote on

and the dancers.

i was amazed :)

chica i saw you! i didnt say hi though cuz...i was nervous and didnt know how to pronounce ur name lol :

but heres a photo  i took dgKaEqG.jpg

omg you SHOULD HAVE SAID HI

i wouldnt ever have hurt you and i was there all day long...

OMG THOUGH..

@Rei..... first thing he says to me, I sh*t you not:

"You gave me a one point infraction on GagaDaily."

:dead: :lmao::rofl: I was DEAD :dies:

ChicaSkas

@aaron yoji "Cheee - Kaaaah" :sara: it;s that easy :hug:

aaronyoji

@aaron yoji "Cheee - Kaaaah" :sara: it;s that easy :hug:

ahha ok thanks! i know i shouldve said hi, im weird that way lol. but i got one of those foil posters too.