Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want Debuts at #13 on Billboard Hot 100

PrinceDieHigh

Featured Posts

Deleted4234

I wasn't able to read the whole title on the front page and i thought it debuted at #1 not 13 lol ......needless to say I had heart palpitations .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daviddarko

Some people here are ignorant. 

DWUW is just a promo single until november 4. It is not on radio. it has not promo,

So #13 for a promo single without promotion is Awesome

:clap:

And Katy's Unconditional is #30 :teehee:  and its a single (sorry not sorry :sweat: )

For a promo single is so good. e.g  Katy's promo single Dark Horse debuted at number seventeen at HOT100

Its bad since its the second single. But honestly this is all Interscope's fault.

See the first quotes

Where have you been? It has been announced the second single ever since Venus was announced as promo single.

Still stanning for Venus though.. should have been the second single. #1 in 55 countries on itunes, people said it was right up there with her bad romance poker face just dance - esque music.

It will officially impact on Top 40 in november #4 Hun   :coffee:

You must have not paid attention to the lyrics or know what the song is actually about. 

I was making a joke. 

tumblr_mtt56g2Hjj1rbyayzo8_250.gif

It barely missed the Top 10 but made it into the Top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100!!!

To chart so high with very little promo and no radio support.... :legend::party:

@those people who were pissed hearing about the change of the 2nd Single

I hope they see this :awesome:

#SorryNotSorry #HideYoKidzHideYoWife

Before I clicked on this thread I thought it was number 1 because the title was cut off right after "#1" :giveup:

Congrats Gaga!! I can see DWUW, Applause, Venus and Dope on Top 20

If a 5th single gets released in November, I can see 5 Gaga singles in the top 20 at the same time.  With the promo around 11/11 supporting ARTPOP, she could have more than two singles in the top 10 at the same time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

i wish they didn't consider any of these "singles" because really she is just putting all of these songs out at once to promote the album. In my mind I almost don't want to count them as singles and just wait for the album to come out and see what transpires from there...

BuzzcutSeason

Oh No...DO WHAT U WANT went to #58 on U.S Billboard Hot 100..last week it was at #13. VENUS is at #32

Archived