💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A MORE INDEPTH TRACK REVIEW

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

I think its an AWESOME OPENING TRACK

-gaga is telling us how shes killing off her self and becoming a FEARLESS FEMALE and you can def see it in the songs (lyrics ) progressing from track 1-15...I actually like the beginning verse because it tells a story....I cannto wait to have the album so i can hear this BEAUTIFUL STORY

I totally agree I was wishing she went back to the demo way of how she said "in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough" where she kept the long note but oh well I'll get over it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

I totally agree I was wishing she went back to the demo way of how she said "in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough" where she kept the long note but oh well I'll get over it

:excited2:  :party:

ChasingGhosts

Was her voice in Swine auto tuned or heavily edited?

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

DirtyIceCream

OMG I wanna cryyy I can't believe Aura is the new version, the beginning on the demo version drives me crazy!! The new version is so tame.. at least I can just change it to the demo version on my iPod if everything else is the same. :cry:

So the "I don't speak German but I try" is not in Gypsy? Or did you mean the German she spoke at the end?

This made me happy yo. Thanks so much! I would say "hope you had fun" but seriously, how could you have not? lol

too much "let me be your ..."  :laughga:

- Let me be your Venus

- Let me be your fashion

- Let me be your Mary Jane Holland

Please no more

- Let me be your GUY

- Let me be your Donatella

:blehga:

btw, I'm so excited for GUY, Sexxx Dreams, Swine, Donatella, Venus  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived