Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Design ARTPOP poster for HMV!

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

Is it only for UK or is it international?

Yeah, I was wondering that too.. I just made a poster, but I don't know if I can actually submit it ;(

PopReaper

Yeah, I was wondering that too.. I just made a poster, but I don't know if I can actually submit it ;(

^this

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

header.gif

Ladygaga.co.uk has partnered with HMV to give you a chance to design an exclusive poster for Lady Gaga’s new album ARTPOP, released on November 11th. The only rule is that your design must fit into a 60 inch x 40 inch (or 1524mm x 1016mm) poster size, otherwise feel free to let your imagination and creativity run wild! You can download a set of Lady Gaga assets to help with your design right here, but we mainly want to see YOUR interpretations of ARTPOP!

Submissions close on Monday October 28th at 9am GMT and we will then choose the TOP TEN designs to be displayed here starting on October 30th. Fans will then be asked to vote for their favourites, and the winning design will be displayed in 150+ HMV stores across the country from November 11th to celebrate the album’s release!

http://fanposter.ladygaga.co.uk/form.php

Thank you :) I'm gonna leave it here until the mods merge it, cos it's more news than fan art  :blehga:

True!!

Archived