💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Design ARTPOP poster for HMV!

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

jaspermatt

Ladygaga.co.uk has partnered with HMV to give you a chance to design an exclusive poster for Lady Gaga’s new album ARTPOP, released on November 11th. The only rule is that your design must fit into a 60 inch x 40 inch (or 1524mm x 1016mm) poster size, otherwise feel free to let your imagination and creativity run wild! You can download a set of Lady Gaga assets to help with your design right here, but we mainly want to see YOUR interpretations of ARTPOP!

http://fanposter.ladygaga.co.uk/form.php

:party:  Good luck guys!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

inb4 they get to meet Gaga and get an autographed foil cover...all the NON US monsters always get special things like that...look at Germany rn...  :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BoomKack

Fans will then be asked to vote for their favourites, and the winning design will be displayed in 150+ HMV stores across the country from November 11th to celebrate the album’s release!

Saint Laurent

inb4 they get to meet Gaga and get an autographed foil cover...all the NON US monsters always get special things like that...look at Germany rn... :smh:

The US get absolutely everything I.E 60 times the shows everywhere else gets.

TimisaMonster

The US get absolutely everything I.E 60 times the shows everywhere else gets.

The US is a large set piece of land...other smaller countries also don't have a HIGH demographic of sales, which contribute to just one or even TWO days at one stadium in a major city in that particular country :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

WheresTheDoggo

i've submitted mine :party: but i'm not gonna post mine in case some tried to steal mine :awkney:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived