Miley talks about Gaga's VMA performance (Ellen)

Alchemist

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

the thing is though, well for me anyway, the reason people are making a fuss is not because she was wearing hardly any clothes but because it was a completely embarrassing performance.

I agree. She could have been scantily clad in her performance without acting as such a disastrous fool, and, while some people would still complain because they would have nothing better to do, it would not have been as big of a deal.

If I were in her position, I would probably argue the same. She probably feels attacked because of WHO SHE IS and her career choices in the past. 

*Gaga did it in a classy way obviously that's why.

*Plus Gaga's ass WAS actually talked about after the VMA's,it was praised.

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga was classy, s-xy and seductive.

Miley was just trashy and a hot mess..

It's science, bitch

Blue Jeans

Gaga was classy, s-xy and seductive.

Miley was just trashy and a hot mess..

classy? gurl she was s-xy, seductive and looking good but classy no. :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Queen Gloria

Gaga isn't an immature idiot. That's why people can respect her even in a thong. 

Jesse Pinkman

classy? gurl she was s-xy, seductive and looking good but classy no. :awkney:

GURLLLLLL. Okay maybe the thong wasnt classy but compared to Miley it was :laughga:

It's science, bitch

Haroon

I wouldn't call it shade at all :shrug: she's right in a way, Gaga had less clothes on but people didn't make a big deal out of it, but that's a really easy excuse to make :laughga: especially because Gaga didn't have a crazily provocative performance. It's not what you wear, it's what you do while wearing it :awkney:

Lol @ everyone thinking Miley didn't make the performance terrible for controversial reasons

Right? Wrecking ball came out how shortly afterwards? When did Bangerz get released again?

Of course it was on purpose.

Gaga isn't an immature idiot. That's why people can respect her even in a thong. 

Yep. This. 

Gaga posing nude in magazines seems gentle compared to Miley Cyrus posing with an Arizona can pretending it's a penis. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived