Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

has anyone seen Jeff Koons latest tweets about the cover? looks like there will be lots of art references on the cover and it lacks originality

What does it say? Can't access twitter on this damn gadget.

Jeff Kunst

has anyone seen Jeff Koons latest tweets about the cover? looks like there will be lots of art references on the cover and it lacks originality

He has Twitter? Is it verified?

EDIT- Nevermind, lol, that's definitely not him.

Edited by Jeff Kunst

I guess he's being sarcastic...

Rudz Xinc

It's 12am for me, but If it takes forever to reveal the whole thing, I better sleep and wait till morning to see the whole thing

Look at those clowns

I can't wait to see this masterpiece! Ahhhhhh so excited!!! 

We're all Stronger Together!

FrozenKookie

After 11hrs everything will never be the same, imagine that :emo:

Watch it be a Koons sculpture of the BTW bike driving around the background photo of Boticelli :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

Bellatrix

I thought the pic in the OP wasn't the cover?

You know she would start to reveal it 1 pm today, not before.

That's a fake troll account LOL

I'm really excited for it. I think Botticelli's Birth Of Venus will be part of the collage like she showed, with the statue being the main focus point. It's kinda confirmed by now that the (white) statue will be Gaga sitting with her legs open and the blue gazing ball hiding her hoo-ha. Fans probably only saw the statue, they said it was not colorful when Gaga said it would. It was definitely not finished.

I was kinda iffy when I saw the preview she posted but there's so much left to see, it could end up absolutely phenomenal. And it's Jeff Koons, it will be phenomenal.

If it is revealed in parts, it will probably be by layers. The first layer (background) being the Birth of Venus we already have, the second will maybe be the LADY GAGA logo, whatever is in between, then the statue. I'm gonna guess that there will be 5 layers...

It would just be pretty great to have Gaga surrounded by as many art inspirations as possible. Because that's what people don't get about Gaga: where she comes from. That she's a work of every art. She's a technician of arts at this point, she takes bits and pieces everywhere, puts them in a whole new context, adds her twist to it and makes it something bigger. ARTPOPist.

A cover that is a collage of a painting and a photograph of a sculpture is already pretty damn great imo. And there's still a lot we don't know about the artwork.

I think we need to keep an open mind and not judge when it will be revealed. Jeff Koons (and Gaga) do not make subtle things, it goes in your face and makes you question and wonder. Confusion will probably be the first reaction and we saw what kind of reaction confusion brings with the BTW cover...

• ChicaSkas locked this topic