Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

This thread is too discuss the ARTPOP cover that has been recently revealed.

OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER:

Front

BV_ag3xCEAAWNsx.jpg

SUPER HIGH QUALITY VERSION: http://gagaimages.org/albums/ARTPOP%20cover/001.jpg

Every billboard location:

At 1:00pm ET on Monday 7th October, Lady Gaga will reveal the cover artwork for her forthcoming album, ARTPOP, across Clear Channel Outdoor’s global network of digital billboards and screens around the world. You can find the screen nearest to you from the list below:

EUROPE Belgium: Brussels - Over 100 screens covering the Metro stations across Belgium, including Brussels South, Brussels Central, Antwerp Central and Ghent.

France: Paris - Le Grand Ecran on l’esplanade, La Défense, Paris. Outside, near le Quatre Temps Mall

Finland: Helsinki - In the Heart of Helsinki City, the big screen located near Narinkkatori and the Kamppi shopping center main entrance.

Italy: Venice - Screens throughout Marco Polo airport, Venice

Norway: Oslo - Downtown Oslo, a large screen outside the front entrance to the largest shopping mall in Oslo City Center, next to the main railway station.

Spain: Barcelona, Madrid & Valencia - Super-sized billboards at the main entry and exit routes into Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia; La Vaguada in Madrid; Nuevo Centro in Madrid and Valencia

Sweden: Stockholm - Over 100 screens in the Stockholm Metro, covering all the main stations

UK: London - Over 100 bus stops covering key pedestrian areas in downtown central London

LATIN AMERICA

Chile: Santiago de Chile - Digital billboards across the city center

Peru: Lima - Digital billboards across the city center including Av. La Marina at a location in front of the most visited mall in the city and three other screens at Av. Javier Prado which connects the principal business districts of the city

Mexico: Mexico City - Digital billboards across the city center UNITED STATES Chicago – I-394 ES 875 ft s/o Joe Orr Rd FS Chicago – I-55 and I-355 F/E

Chicago – I-55 and I-355 F/W Chicago – I-294 and Midlothian Chicago – I-294 and North F/N Chicago – I-294 and North F/S Chicago – I-294 and 79th Chicago – I-80 1.1 Mi W/O Larkin Av NS EF Chicago – I-80 1.1 Mi W/O Larkin Av NS WF Chicago – I-294 and Grand F/S Chicago – I-294 Tri State Tollway 150ft S/O 107th SF Chicago – I-94 (Tri-State Tollway) Chicago – Rt 53 South of Rand Rd – F/S Chicago – I-290 600′ E/O 1st Ave FE Chicago – I-290 600′ E/O 1st AVE FW Chicago – I-290 West of 1st Ave – F/W Chicago – I-294 and Santa Fe F/N Chicago – I-294 and Santa Fe F/S Chicago – I-80 Xwy 1.3 mi E/O Halsted St NS FW Chicago – I-294 N Tri-State Tollway .25 Mi S/O Wolf Rd FS Chicago – I-294 N Tri-State Tollway .25 Mi W/O Wolf Rd FN Chicago – I-57 EL 170 ft n/o 123rd Street Chicago – I-80 and Ashland Chicago – I-55 and La Grange Chicago – I-290 and 1st Ave Chicago – I-55 and Harlem F/W Chicago – I-55 and Harlem F/E Chicago – I-355 and Lake Chicago – Rt 53 and Rand F/S Chicago – I-57 and Sibley Chicago – I-94 Bishop Ford and 154th Chicago – I-94 Edens and Waukegan F/E Chicago – I-294 and Central Los Angeles Artesia Fwy 450′ E/O Knott WF Los

Angeles Artesia Fwy 450′ E/O Knott EF Los Angeles Santa Monica Fwy NS 350ft E/O San Pedro WF Los Angeles Artesia Fwy NS 910′ W/O Wilmington WF Los Angeles Artesia Fwy SS 825′ E/O Wilmington EF Los Angeles Artesia Fwy SS 3400′ W/O Alameda

EF Miami – I-95 ES 0.2mi N/O Sheridan Street F/N Miami – I-95 ES 0.5mi S/O Stirling Road F/S Miami – 1045 Palmetto WS 0.62 miles North of NW 36th St. FN Miami – I-95 WS 0.2mi N/O Congress Ave F/N Miami – I95 & Linton FN Miami – I95 & Linton FS Miami – Fl. Turnpike WS o.6mi EO US HWY 1 FN Miami – Fl. Turnpike WS o.6mi EO US HWY 1 FS Miami – Le Jeune Rd ES 950′ N/O Flagler St FS Miami – 836 Expwy NS 180 ft E/O NW 22nd Ave Miami – 395 Expwy NS 0.35 miles E/O I-95 FW Miami – Airport Expwy NS 50ft w/o NW 37th Ave F/E Miami – W. Okeechobee Rd NS .34mi W/O Palmetto Expwy FW Miami – W. Okeechobee Rd NS .34mi W/O Palmetto Expwy FE Miami – Fl Turnpike ES 673ft S/O Okeechobee Road F/S Miami – Fl Turnpike ES 0.4 miles N/O Okeechobee Rd. Miami – Palmetto Expwy ES 0.32mi N/O NW 103 St F/N Miami – Palmetto Expwy ES 0.32mi N/O NW 103 St F/S Miami – Palmetto Expwy WS 0.45mi S/O I-75 F/N Miami – I-95 & Hallendale FN New Jersey – exact screens to be confirmed Oakland – Hwy 92 NS 1.3mi E/O San Mateo Bridge

WF Oakland – Hwy 92 NS 1.3mi E/O San Mateo Bridge WF Oakland – Mac Arthur Fwy SS 0.1mi E/O Eastshore Fwy WF Oakland – Highway 101 WS 0.75mi n/o San Jose Airport – F/S Oakland – I-80 SS 4 miles E/O I-680 WF Oakland – I-80 SS 4 miles E/O I-680 EF Oakland – I-880 WS 0.3 miles S/O Mowry – F/N-1 Oakland – I-880 WS 0.3 miles S/O Mowry – F/S-2 Oakland – Dumbarton Bridge (Hwy 84) SS 1 Mile E/O Toll Plaza F/W-1 Oakland – Dumbarton Bridge (Hwy 84) SS 1 Mile

http://ladygaganow.net/?p=11916

Lady Gaga's tweets about the cover:

Starting at 1pm ET Monday we'll reveal the cover in sections unlocked by your tweets using #iHeartARTPOP

What did JEFF KOONS make of LADY GAGA? #iHeartARTPOP pic.twitter.com/riGrHzYlZ6

Please welcome Jeff Koons into our family +shower him with love for the the talents he has shared with us. A pure and genuine collaborator.

I'm nervous&excited to share something that's such a piece of my heart. Something I cherish deeply. A real depiction of my mind through his.

Album cover can be unlocked in 30 min by trending #iHeartARTPOP ! I'll be in the bathroom throwing up #iHeartPanicAttack #WheresMyInhaler                                                                                                                                                                         There is also a surprise! The center image of me is a new Jeff Koons sculpture to be exhibited nov.10 at the artRAVE ARTPOP's release party!

Edited by Admin
Spyro the Dragon

Trying to get dat hit thread before anyone else can post it I see :Whitney:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Trying to get dat hit thread before anyone else can post it I see :whitney:

:3   :whitney:

Edited by Spyro
Spyro the Dragon

Trying to get dat hit thread before anyone else can post it I see :whitney:

Hahahhaa be right back gonna make an Aura discussion thread for Tuesday :awkney:

MANiCURE1295

I think just by the preview this is going to be my favorite Lady gaga album cover ever.

The OP should post a countdown to hype the sh!t out of this tbh :excited2:

I'm on it.  Give me a sec.

Spyro the Dragon

• ChicaSkas locked this topic