Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

In b4:

1z4abgz.png

28ui3xy.gif

OMFG it's so good. Yasss, Gaga!!  :hehe:  

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

chiuga

Same time it'll happen here. I'm gonna stay up definitely for this ****.

my only fear is that it will be revealed bit by bit starting from that time and it could be for hours before we get the whole thing

Ok so there are several theories and inconsistencies floating about, this is certainly not official information, rather my take on the situation 

1) The cover (as a collage) features several 'layers' as such, which will be revealed one at a time. This as much as a hype element is also a good mechanic for the fans to see all the concepts within the cover 

2) The cover wont be revealed in entirety at 1pm EST, rather the tweets will start to unlock it. My guess is that this will take the rest of the afternoon (4~5 hours), but should have the cover by the end of the day (EST) 

3) The reason the fans who saw it didnt see the Venus parts is that she just showed them the Koons sculpture and not the actual cover picture. Once again not confirmed but a hunch considering that the image she tweeted is most likely a part of the cover. 

Are we getting the real BTW cover tomorrow too? I've been waiting over 2 years...  :toofloppy:

omg please :lmao:

FrozenKookie

my only fear is that it will be revealed bit by bit starting from that time and it could be for hours before we get the whole thing

Don't worry I'm also thinking about that. We'll be on graveyard shift by this **** :deadbanana: there are ppl saying it'd take approx 4-5hrs so.. :rip:

Ok so there are several theories and inconsistencies floating about, this is certainly not official information, rather my take on the situation

1) The cover (as a collage) features several 'layers' as such, which will be revealed one at a time. This as much as a hype element is also a good mechanic for the fans to see all the concepts within the cover

2) The cover wont be revealed in entirety at 1pm EST, rather the tweets will start to unlock it. My guess is that this will take the rest of the afternoon (4~5 hours), but should have the cover by the end of the day (EST)

3) The reason the fans who saw it didnt see the Venus parts is that she just showed them the Koons sculpture and not the actual cover picture. Once again not confirmed but a hunch considering that the image she tweeted is most likely a part of the cover.

#1 seems really fun, I'm here for that. #2 is just painful for us living in the exact reverse time :rip:

#2 is just painful for us living in the exact reverse time :rip:

I know, I'm in the same boat!! will probably stay up until 1am and then just see it in the morning :deadbanana:

FrozenKookie

I know, I'm in the same boat!! will probably stay up until 1am and then just see it in the morning :deadbanana:

inb4 sunrise comes first before the cover fully reveals :rip:

chiuga

has anyone seen Jeff Koons latest tweets about the cover? looks like there will be lots of art references on the cover and it lacks originality

Kim Kardashian

#iHeartARTPOP is a TTT. (TopTwitterTrend)  :cryga:  Let the meltdowns begin.

Edited by SpyrosMonster
Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

nick4bty

I'm afraid tbh  :ohno:

If this is true, it's a really good idea. The cover could keep "unlocking" all day, and then it can be released in its entirety at around midnight, when Aura goes up on iTunes and the lyric video is released.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic