Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Monster Ball Interludes (SHOWstudio Direct Links)?

isak

Featured Posts

Hey just wondering if anyone has the direct links to the video files hosted on SHOWstudio.com's website?

I'm not asking for the YouTube Rips/Links. I've got those. The files that were hosted on SHOWstudio's website had higher video and audio bit rates and were substantially larger in size than the files ripped off of YouTube.

I know that there was a post on the old Gaga Daily Boards that had the direct link to the Puke film being hosted on SHOWstudio's official site (and not their YouTube channel).

I have two versions of the Puke film. One who came directly off of SHOWstudio's website and is 348MB in size with a 22,422kbps video data rate, 22,679kbps video bit rate, and 257kbps audio bit rate. The other is a rip off of SHOWstudio's YouTube channel with a 52.7MB file size, 3,275kbps video data rate, 3,428kbps video bit rate, and 152kbps audio bit rate.

I definitely know that there was a post, when the videos just came out, that linked directly to the SHOWstudio hosted files and not to the YouTube hosted ones. If anyone has either the links or the website ripped videos, could you please share them with me? I need them mainly because I'm going to add in the interludes to the Monster Ball Tour Blu-Ray rip that's on my computer.

Thanks in advance.

(It's a shame the old Gaga Daily Boards weren't left up...that place was rich with content) :P

GianniVersace

there no better.. there just the same file size, i have them on my hard drive friend;they even cut off the beginning of some, and the quality is a a few mb lower too...

Archived