💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

what is the time, guys chill ,vevo confirmed it, we're getting it tomorrow

Not that I doubt you, but can you link me to where they did? Thanks :hug:

Edited by Sleepy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

It does sound great. Does anybody know if it's fanmade or the real deal (hope so)?

Confirmed fake by a huge thread that posted this with people saying some guy remixed it awhile ago.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

From a sales standpoint, it wouldn't make sense for the version we have to be the final studio. Then what's our incentive to buy it on iTunes later? The version that comes out Tuesday has to be different or people just won't download it.

Oh please, you know every gaga fan is downloading that ****

I don't like it. The Dance Sex Art Pop part is my fave but this version here changed it a lot and it doesn't make want to dance anymore :noparty:

And I love how at the end of the demo version you can hear the oriental touch of the song, but in the version from songtexte.com I can't hear it :emo:

I feel like my personal meltdown will be tomorrow when Aura sounds different from the demo version :laughga:

Born Brave

This is what I think is happening- At midnight tonight the Album art will update on iTunes, and then Aura will be available to be purchased off the album. Or it will download automatically if you already have it pre-ordered.

** She should tweet about it at least once tonight.

Edited by J U S T I N

tezbear91

This is what I think is happening- At midnight tonight the Album art will update on iTunes, and then Aura will be available to be purchased off the album. Or it will download automatically if you already have it pre-ordered.

** She should tweet about it at least once tonight.

Thanks alot! this is awesome!!! :D

battle for your life.