Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

BigDreamer

This is the hit.

Video by Jonas, BOP of a song with controversy to get people talking, it's got a catchy chorus and is a singalong. If she promotes with this, the world is in for a treat.

You could tell by the effort to make the performance different at swinefest that it was going to be a single at one point. Aura & Swine.

I def. think that the performances enhanced the songs visually but I dont think thats because she wanted to make them singles, they just are more club dancable tracks. MANiCURE and Sex Dreams had simple performances but both were great songs and s-x dreams was one of the potential leads.

I do think AURA was written specifically to be the sequal. I mean, the intro of AURA picks right up where Telephone left off.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

JanPianoMusic

Hopefully Aura remains a promotional single, it's way too soon to release a second official single IMO! Excited for a second song on the charts though and the official studio version!

You will never please everyone.

This era was a mess since the beginning, messier than BTW era. It doesn't look good.

Bionic 2.0 is coming.

Applause is still doing better than Your Body ever did, right? Plus, Gaga is a diligent performer who knows when it's time to put in work. Christina checked out long before Lotus was even released. 

Edited by Saltea

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :nooo:

Aura needs to have a killer, creative, perfect lyric video, the haus they better work b---h!

daviddarko

This era was a mess since the beginning, messier than BTW era. It doesn't look good.

Bionic 2.0 is coming.

Shut up stupid b---h.    Applause is not "Not Myself 'Flop' Tonight"

Edited by daviddarko

fuzzyandgreen

Are you serious? This era is the best so far. I just miss her performances and promo, but she knows what she's doing

I'm so excited for her to start hardcore promo for the actual album! 

Do you realize that if the song featured on the trailer is the studio/final version then it is the one we already have?  :toofloppy:

I can't hear a single change

Bloody hooker
How legit this @insidethestudio is? Is there any info he/she has given before that has turned out to be true? Cause he/she also tweeted that the second single has been picked and he/she loves it. I'm just starving for some real info that's why I'm asking
I can't remember, but I believe they are somewhat reliable, because I think they had said something about either Gaga or Britney a while back and it was true.
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ChasingGhosts

WOOOO if it is the 2nd single though I'd want a proper video soon because I HATE lyric videos.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Jester

Lady gaga burying her album before it even debut. When will your faves?

Please stop with posts like this. You stated your opinion, you're just spreading negativity now. Thanks.

HeavyPunkLover

Ahahhaha It will flop harder than Judas :) but who cares??? I LOOOOVE THE SONG. I'm looking forward to the full studio song.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Rollercoaster

I def. think that the performances enhanced the songs visually but I dont think thats because she wanted to make them singles, they just are more club dancable tracks. MANiCURE and Sex Dreams had simple performances but both were great songs and s-x dreams was one of the potential leads.I do think AURA was written specifically to be the sequal. I mean, the intro of AURA picks right up where Telephone left off.

She's used this tactic before though. She wanted speechless to be a single so she performed it all the time, she wanted Scheiße to be a single so she randomly performed it on tv a few times.