💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause has a chance to be Gaga's biggest radio hit ever!

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Runway

lmao where is it now

oh sorry its lack of longevity is due to the fact she didn't promote overseas but I still don't see how that relates to Applause being a US hit only though, especially when its peaks worldwide are nothing to laugh at :confused:

You don't have to be so negative btw :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh sorry its lack of longevity is due to the fact she didn't promote overseas but I still don't see how that relates to Applause being a US hit only though, especially when its peaks worldwide are nothing to laugh at :confused:

You don't have to be so negative btw :)

the peaks you speak of were in week one and two and thats only because of fans. after that it dropped like a stone ww

Main itunes music markets here -> http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

US

Applause

Lady Gaga

Canada

Applause

Lady Gaga

Norway

Applause 

Lady Gaga

not being negative. simply stating its a local hit. which is exactly what it is

Runway

the peaks you speak of were in week one and two and thats only because of fans. after that it dropped like a stone ww

Main itunes music markets here -> http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

US

Applause

Lady Gaga

Canada

Applause

Lady Gaga

Norway

Applause

Lady Gaga

iTunes is not really representative of popularity over europe for example. Spotify and Radio matter the most :)

Either way the Applause era is coming to an end and she has planned WW promo for the next single so she's bound to do better :)

So glad to see the song still living on the radio.  I like longevity. Perhaps the second single will be a smash like Born This Way AND have the longevity of Applause. That would be so awesome!  :woot:

We're all Stronger Together!

iTunes is not really representative of popularity over europe for example. Spotify and Radio matter the most :)

Either way the Applause era is coming to an end and she has planned WW promo for the next single so she's bound to do better :)

she better

EGOT2027

1 - Bad Romance: 118.946m

2 - Poker Face: 117.042m

3 - Born This Way: 109.827m

4 - The Edge Of Glory: 106.169m

5 - Paparazzi: 104.897m

6 - Just Dance: 104.084m(so far) Applause: 100.782m

7 - Telephone: 92.780m

8 - LoveGame: 88.868m

9 - Alejandro: 81.988m

10 - You and I: 65.121m

11 - Judas: 36.919m

12 - Marry The Night: 35.648m

She's come a long way from the radio hating her guts, she really is making a comeback with the GP!

Where is this info coming from? I want to track this now. It's so exciting!

Wish this was the same for the UK, I've hardly heard it on the radio here!  :wtfga:

I haven't heard Applause here either, yet I heard Girl Gone Wild when I went into HMV  :toofloppy:

VforVendetta

Main itunes music markets here -> http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

US

Applause

Lady Gaga

Canada

Applause

Lady Gaga

Norway

Applause

Lady Gaga

ITunes is irrlevant in most European countries and most European charts don't sustain longevity. Applause did great WW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived