US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

It will be, meaning it will debut in some chart for sure. What was the chart Aura debuted at 28 in?

Dance/Electronic Song if im not mistaking. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The vibe in this thread is great right now. Applause was a really tumultuous time for us :lmao:

Unconditionally is coming tomorrow btw. I want it to flop.

Unfortunately, it won't... I like it tho

Dance/Electronic Song if im not mistaking. :)

Can't wait to see the charts table in the Wikipedia articles of every song she releases from ARTPOP.

The vibe in this thread is great right now. Applause was a really tumultuous time for us :lmao:

Unfortunately, it won't... I like it tho

Yeah cuz PRISM has pre orders too. And Venus will battle with 1D next week, they have a lot of pre orders too! :/

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Dangerous Man

I still can't believe how good that song is ... I have never ever doubted Gaga, and I am still surprised... how can she write a song like Summerboy, BoysBoysBoys, Brown eyes then we have Poker Face, Just Dance, Paparazzi, then we have Bad Romance, Speechless, DITD, then we have Born THis Way (nothing like before), TEOG(nothing like before) , Bloody Mary, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover (Nothing like her previous work ) and then we have this R&B / POP Hybrid influenced a bit by EDM/Trap/whatever I just can't at her talent ... :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2

VersatileGa

TalentedGa

UnpredictableGa

EvolvingGa

FlawfreeGa

:legend:

Yeah cuz PRISM has pre orders too. And Venus will battle with 1D next week, they have a lot of pre orders too! :/

At least we have this for now :hug:

Dangerous Man

Do you like Uncon tho?

At least we have this for now :hug:

Yess... :hug::party:

Do you like Uncon tho?

It is okay! :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Dangerous Man

applause #13 soon when Taylor passes it

You just reminded me Taylor has new song out. :emma:

Yess... :hug::party:

It is okay! :)

:hug:

Guys, wasn't it kinda obvious Gaga was going to jump to #1 though? Like she obviously has enough pre-orders.

Unconditionally will come together with the album so it won't skyrocket to #1 I think.

Gerrard174

Guys, wasn't it kinda obvious Gaga was going to jump to #1 though? Like she obviously has enough pre-orders.

yes .. but it is still kinda happy to see gaga back to #1.

Venus will likely go #1 too. It will get the exposure it needs first week

Actually seeing it happen is a different thing. I still cannot get over the fact that she's #1 on iTunes. 

Archived