Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 Lady Gaga Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 11528

so those are the 1st registered sales for the song and this mean that that is the number for the pre-orders of ARTPOP I need Magoo here to clarify this 

No way.. Preorders are 60k+. Confirmed

Waited until 12:00AM to buy and just listened. This is really good!

Applause what? :awkney:

APPLAUSE IS AMAZING TOO. IN FACT I STILL LIKE IT MORE. BOTH ARE ALL KINDS OF AMAZING.

APPLAUSE4YOU

So I just have a feeling this song will completely overshadow Venus.

I'm kinda hoping they hold Venus off and let this song run its course as the second single. Not that I am underestimating Venus but I don't want the hype riding on DWUW to clash with Venus, which could be a mess.

Waited until 12:00AM to buy and just listened. This is really good!

Applause what? :awkney:

So we are good to buy now?

Pure Adrenaline

This is definitely not true since they were reported to be over 40k a LONG time ago.

No way.. Preorders are 60k+. Confirmed

yeah but they're 60k whan we add to the account iTunes + Amazon + the other shipping sites, on iTunes Magoo predicted to be somewhere btw 10 - 12k and he said that the big boost we may see will be those pre-orders althouth I'm little confused that's why I skaed for Magoo's word

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

This is definitely not true since they were reported to be over 40k a LONG time ago.

Plus people who aren't at their computers/phones right now might not have gotten the song yet. ARTPOP pre-orders are much bigger 

Anyone thing DWUW has it in it to pull an Edge of Glory and be so well received that they're forced to use it as a single?

Pure Adrenaline

So we are good to buy now?

and what u r waiting for  :grr:  biber an taylor's fans do not ask whether their songs are good or not they just click the Buy botton and that's why every monday we see Biber at #1 so go and do ur duty without doubting cuz this **** is slaying all ur basic faves right now  :sweep:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's going to knock Applause out of the top 10 she was right in saying she was out to snatch her own weave

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Archived