Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Beiber will probably be benefited from all of this, his fans usually just put it in number 1 spot and then FORGET ABOUT IT, but now as they are trying hard to get number 1 they'll gift it to death until it happens, so i guess he'll be happy with his number 2 so far

I believe (:derpga:) we can win Beliebers if we won to, c'mon guys buy it!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

it's doing fin, i just want that song to reach late afternoon/evening at number 1, the EXPOSURE would help it A LOT

So there's a good chance it will stay at #1 despite Bieber's increases?

Yes. And Bieber will most likely fall faster than DWYW because DWYW has

1. Pre-orders: if it keeps going like this about 5k pre-orders a day which help A LOT

2. Actual possible GP support.

Guys didn't JT the 20/20 experience have like 190k pre-orders and sell 1 mil first week? It's quite certain Gaga will pass 150k pre-orders: we shouldn't actually underestimate Gaga's album-selling power. Who knows, perhaps ARTPOP will open with higher than 600k!

GagaMyBlood95

DWUW is a much better song than Biebers so I think the gp will appreciate that  :party:

Dangerous Man

I believe (:derpga:) we can win Beliebers if we won to, c'mon guys buy it!

We cant because the GP are the ones who will beat them. ;)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I just heard DWUW (yes I checked it's Itunes position first  :sweat: )

It's very good ( I cant beleive some people hate DJWS's productions). Her vocals are also very strong, it's a great promo single :)

KaanBTW

Its not very bad. WHat are you going to say when she starts to free fall?

She lost only 9 spins on pop. At this point she should get that #5 on pop :excited2:

Bu Al is decreasing very fast. No I was just sad about peaking. :)

DWUW only fell 1.1% (relative to Royals) in the last update.  The max rate of fall in 1.8 hrs is 7.6%, so that is quite promising that there are continuing sales.

KaanBTW

Youtube

Justin Bieber - Hold Tight (Audio) = 109,443 views Like 28,361 / Dislike 532

Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (Audio) ft. R. Kelly = 278,887 views Like 31,887 / Dislike 788

Runway

DWUW only fell 1.1% (relative to Royals) in the last update. The max rate of fall in 1.8 hrs is 7.6%, so that is quite promising that there are continuing sales.

You bring the calm to this thread tbh :worship:

MonsterOfSpain

We cant because the GP are the ones who will beat them. ;)

Oh I forgot about the GP, sometimes I think it's only we Monsters who buy the song, maybe because no one uses iTunes in Spain  :sweat:

DWUW only fell 1.1% (relative to Royals) in the last update.  The max rate of fall in 1.8 hrs is 7.6%, so that is quite promising that there are continuing sales.

Without you this thread would be nothing tbh 

ViviLittleM

:worship: yeah

Archived