US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I have a question for y'all. Seeing how JB's Heartbreaker had ~50K sales count for the prior week of its full release due to those 50K being sold within its first few hours, doesn't that mean the same could apply to DWUW? Other than the East Coast, every other US time zone will still be in Sunday and therefore have those sales count toward THIS week... Not next week's figures.

Isn't this right?

I'm pretty sure it goes by EST too. He released it early EST that's why the sales were off. It'd be a mess if they split it like that.

Arturo

Oh okay thank God...

:party:

Yeah I remember it being released and us laughing that his sales would be split

let's hope the same glitch doesn't happen to DWUW :deadbanana:

If PRISM doesn't go over 400k first week it'll be pretty embarrassing.

The promo is literally everywhere

nick4bty

I'm pretty sure it goes by EST too. He released it early EST that's why the sales were off. It'd be a mess if they split it like that.

Yupp, not sure if it was his team's fault or iTunes fault to put it up early like that. Hope to god that doesn't happen with DWUW.

There's so much tea left to say about Sharon Osbourne and Jenniferella. Can't wait. :classy:

She should literally call out everyone who has ever called her out. The GP would eat that up

Yupp, not sure if it was his team's fault or iTunes fault to put it up early like that. Hope to god that doesn't happen with DWUW.

She should literally call out everyone who has ever called her out. The GP would eat that up

I read that he couldn't wait so he released it early , not sure how true that is. I'm surprised she didn't call out Perez though lol. Mess @ people thinking she shaded Katy like what? I guess the haters will say anything though.

nick4bty

I read that he couldn't wait so he released it early , not sure how true that is. I'm surprised she didn't call out Perez though lol. Mess @ people thinking she shaded Katy like what? I guess the haters will say anything though.

She prolly didn't call out Pigrez because it isn't a rumor - she really despises him. lol. Plus, he really doesn't need the satisfaction of Gaga mentioning him on Twitter.

Archived