Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

And suddenly everybody praise miley...

This. :smh:

It doesn't change my opinion of Miley, certain people need to stop kissing ass because Gaga has started praising someone. 

Yeah I definitely did not agree with what Miley did and I thought it was not a tasteful performance, but heck, she can do what she wants.

Guest TheNextOne

I wonder how long it will take before fans randomly start liking Miley after hating on her before, now that Gaga has stated her support for her.

Anne-Gif-natalie-dormer-as-anne-boleyn-2

Lol, Gaga... Sweet, but this girl can't sing, she can't act, she can't dance, she can't write... She is basically an upper Eastside snob with more $$$ and contacts to produce hit songs than, say, Rebecca Black. I think pop music culture has hit rock bottom this year. Come on, an easy #1 for the 1000th angsty unriginal teenage break-up song with a completely random video of a 20 year old girl sitting naked on a black big ball.

#timetostopcaringaboutcharts

as much as i found miley's performance outrageous and disturbing (though i still think she's cool), i do think it's stupid how people continuously b---h about **** that they hate.

like, where's the logic in that? when i hate something, the last thing on my mind would be to talk about it.

Just because Gaga defended her it does not mean we must all now like Miley and besides she was not defending her in the sense she was just saying what she thinks of the outrage that other people were pouring into the perfomance. Gaga is just anti-negativity that's the base line. I for one did not like Miley's performance at the VMAs because it lacked creativity but I will not start slandering her; God and Gaga taught me better.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived