💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Very true. It might be a good indication, but doesn't have to mean anything.

It's funny, though. Austria keeps bashing her and saying that they're ashamed of sending someone like her to the contest while the majority of Europe is amazed by her. :spin:

The same in our country.

EVERYBODY (like 90% of the people) dislike our song or at least did before they went to the finals. Including me :rip: and now they're getting praise left and right it's crazy :toofunny: they got extremely harsh reviews for everything (I think the average newspaper gave them 2~2.5 out of 5 stars) and yeah there was a lot of backlash.

I still dislike the song itself, but I'm still hoping we'll win because yeah :laughga:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

1512372_756548277710227_4797238187126672

Today I look back and think of all the times I have failed,times I wanted to give up, times I felt it's over and this is why today is such a beautiful day. I Kállay Saunders András am representing my beautiful country Hungary in the finals of the Eurovision song contest. I just want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting me, it's because of you guy's that I am living my dream.Tonight I will leave my heart on the stage, my voice will cry for everyone who has went through the story my song tells. Let my voice give you strength when you feel there is no hope. This is for my country , this is for the world. I love you all!

The same in our country.

EVERYBODY (like 90% of the people) dislike our song or at least did before they went to the finals. Including me :rip: and now they're getting praise left and right it's crazy :toofunny: they got extremely harsh reviews for everything (I think the average newspaper gave them 2~2.5 out of 5 stars) and yeah there was a lot of backlash.

I still dislike the song itself, but I'm still hoping we'll win because yeah :laughga:

Well you have good chances to win :yes:

Concha Wurst is not bad but she would just sin because of the marketing and shemale stuff

The song is horrible, not matter how good she is at singing

:wtf: says the person who kept stanning for THE WORST songs like Israel and Portugal

The Austrian song is AMAZING and her vocals only make it better!

Staryu

:wtf: says the person who kept stanning for THE WORST songs like Israel and Portugal

The Austrian song is AMAZING and her vocals only make it better!

:tea: I enjoyed Portugal though, even though it's kind of average.

Staryu

Why is Slovenia not well received? She's like my 2nd favorite. :giveup: 

Impossible for Azerbaijan to end up lower than #15.... they get all the muslim votes and there are many muslims in Europe.

Armenia gets all muslim votes, not Azarbaijan.

I'm pretty sure juries did vote her. After all Cleo has a wonderful voice.

I hope so! There is first exciting voting ahead for Poland since very long :party: In 2008 when Poland came last I was so pissed haha

Why is Slovenia not well received? She's like my 2nd favorite. :giveup:

I guess she just disappears in the crowd of favorites :fat:

Melech

Armenia gets all muslim votes, not Azarbaijan.

Armenia is an christian country. Azerbaijan is muslim 

Trust me, the UK is going to flop. Yall are expecting too much :toofunny: probably 11~20

I agree

Trust me, the UK is going to flop. Yall are expecting too much :toofunny: probably 11~20

I'm afrid it may be true since i've just checked out her rehearsals :/ Lacks of power a bit, I hope she will motivate her vocals and smash tho

Staryu

This is such top 10 material. Don't disappoint me Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J2OtoNyQD4

• Admin locked this topic

Archived