💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals new Sex Dreams lyrics!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Aura? gurl bye

This. :toofloppy:

I think the song is great, but dear lord, never send that to radio because they'll just send it right back.

Aura is a definite no. Offputs the GP and she doesn't need that for this era.

Swine is iffy for me too. If it's structure is of the hardcore edge it has in the rehearsal then I would say no to this as well.

:lmao: I'm crying I am laughing so hard. :smh:

tumblr_mm156aQoVU1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

What does she mean by white-glove the bed? Does she mean put on new sheets because  the previous ones are soiled?

I don't know if I just happened to start at the right time but I PLAYED THE SEX DREAMS AUDIO OVER THIS CLIP AND IT WAS FLAWLESS 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgPnvAZoTx4

Dance 4 U by Charli XCX, a s-x song like Sex Dreams, was specifically inspired by that scene :legend:

I feel like this song is sounding a lot better than the others so far apart from Applause

But when the album is released I know I will love every song these lyrics are everything incredible writer! 

MonsterOfSpain

Amazing lyrics, I'm so so excited for this song, I hope it's the next single.

I feel like we needed a song like this for so long before tbh.

What does she mean by white-glove the bed? Does she mean put on new sheets because  the previous ones are soiled?

:shy:

AyaKara

So is the song about ISN'T about women?!? :wtf:

It is :legend: it's about Gaga having s-x/ dreaming about having s-x with another woman who has someone already. & that woman wants her too, judging by the lyrics :flutter:

inuborg

Dance 4 U by Charli XCX, a s-x song like Sex Dreams, was specifically inspired by that scene :legend:

going by the whole crime scheme like you put on white gloves to help conceal the evidence, "we could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought"
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

AyaKara

going by the whole crime scheme like you put on white gloves to help conceal the evidence, "we could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought"

& of course 'help me here, because we can't hide the evidence in our heads' :legend: thanks for your interpretation :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived