💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE: Analysing Its Chart Potential From A Macro Standpoint!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ppl are comparing Applause to Roar and Btw (both songs released at artists peaks) and are convinced its flopping after only two weeks despite members such as myself saying otherwise.

So I thought I might ease some ppls fears of it flopping by giving a very technical, logical and macro a--lysation of its strong fundamentals!

#1: Other than an unusually strong low/raspy voice she makes in some parts, the song generally speaking is very mainstream and radio friendly so the GP will like it.

#2 Gaga isnt as famous as she once was but this also means ppl arent sick and tired of her giving applause room for radio stations to play it more when it reaches its peak without ppl being sick and tired of the artist

#3 Slower chart climbers have more potential than instant bangers... Instant hits get on ppls nerves and then fall quickly. Applauses steady climb on radio gives ppl time to get used to the song and like it before it goes on everywhere!

#4 Applause takes a few leastens to really appreciate which means sales will take longer to rise. This means by the time it peaks on radio sales will also be strong increasing her odds at a high chart peak

#5 It may not have sky-rocketed as fast as Born This Way cause Gaga isnt as big as before and has to re-establish herself. But the response from the GP that have heard it so far is mostly good so ppl like it and if ppl like it, demand for it will keep supporting rising airplay.

#6 Applause has a higher audience impressions ratio than any of her other songs have had so far. Some days it was even the best ratio on the chart showing few ppl switching the station as it came on and that this song has the audience support to be huge

I hope I made my points clear... Monsters are seriously under-estimating Applauses potential by panicking and calling it a flop cause it hasnt gone top 5 in the US after 2 weeks!

STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC!

Instant hits get on ppls nerves and then fall quickly.

Blurred Lines says hi.

Blurred Lines wasn't instant, it was released in March

Redstreak

Instant hits get on ppls nerves and then fall quickly.

Blurred Lines says hi.

It actually took a couple of months for BL to get as big as it did. It was released in March.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

A Stan Was Born

It already out peaked Marry the Night on radio and charts, so that's out of the question.

Economy

@Silver Blurred Lines wasnt instant. Grew over time and made fans

I heard it a few times before liking it. If it just suddenly blasted on radio, I wouldnt of given it a chance and would of just switched the station everytime!

Economy

@Echo probably... #1 is hard because theres always 1 or 2 songs that are huge at any given moment and Applause may not be able to beat those...

But a top 3 is very plausable

• Mills locked this topic

Archived