💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Eminen's last album debuted around 140k in UK.

Week 3 he was around 50k and was soundly beaten by Kylie's Aphrodite at 79k.

So his 2nd week was likely under 70k

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

Animals ? It was successful in France and peaked at #2 last september (it has been top10 since August).

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Martin-Garrix/Animals-s29649.html

:)

A true european smash  :clap:

In the UK it's only charting by pre-orders, but they are pretty high for a song that hasnt been released yet.

I expect ARTPOP to debut around 60k in the UK. I hope I'm delusional though. 

If ARTPOP does less than 80k in the UK i'll have a meltdown tbh  :deadbanana:

Did the performance had effect? Do you think it's gonna sell more than BTW in the long run?

Dunno, it would have to do a million to sell more than Born This Way and that seems like a really hard task to do in this day and age where album sales are so low. Born This Way sold a lot more than we give it credit for.

100K is good on is like 300K in US right ? I really hope she cracks 100K. If she doesnt :ohno:

Yes it's about that much. I really hope she can reach it.

MonsterOfSpain

Dunno, it would have to do a million to sell more than Born This Way and that seems like a really hard task to do in this day and age where album sales are so low. Born This Way sold a lot more than we give it credit for.

Yes it's about that much. I really hope she can reach it.

I know, some people said it was a flop but selling more than 8 million copies WW is almost impossible nowadays.

If ARTPOP does less than 100k I will be disappointed

Didn't someone say that DWUW would have charted at #10 with about 22,000 sales on it's first week? So, ARTPOP has at least that many pre-orders on iTunes - maybe north of 25,000 with it's recent rise. And that is just iTunes - most pre orders will be with Amazon, where it has hit #1 a couple of times now. I think first week sales should at least be 100k

Archived