Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

glitterintheair

They just played the O2 ad on ITV (in between Emmerdale & Corrie) :)

GOOD PROMO! because everyone watches emmerdale nowadays (i know  :confused: ) and corrie is a classic.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re XF Rihanna did her single twice, she even came back the year after and performed WFL for a 3rd time, a full performance with R Kelly would be amazing 

She never did the same single twice in one series though. I'd love her to come back and do it with R Kelly however.

StrawberryBlond

How's the albums chart shaping up? I know Eminem's leading, but by how many copies?

The Wanted are only at #7, and they're getting beaten by The Overtones and Shane Filan. After this, it might well be time to pull the plug on them. Considering their ages, it's a wonder they're still around. They look like geriatrics next to 1D. And I never understood what Jay's doing there. He looks like the type of guy who'd rather drink a pint of acid than be in a boyband.

And I never understood what Jay's doing there. He looks like the type of guy who'd rather drink a pint of acid than be in a boyband.

:smh:

jaymcguinesshair.jpg

I see what you mean :lmao:

although i dont like either, i prefer boy bands to be TW-age, singers and groups are getting too young lately its ridiculous, like on x factor theyre hardly any 20-year olds most are 15-17

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

with everything going well next week (Graham Norton promo, the album release hype etc.) I can see Radio 1 A Listing it. It'll also ba able to chart finally :smh: 

I can't stop watching the X Factor performance - her vocals are so amazing! So hyped for (the possibility of) a second XF performance

And expect it to be pushed down to #8 again - Ed Sheeran's 'I See Fire' is rising really quick :(

Archived