UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

10. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) (-1)

She's still dark green but there's a new song that's rising faster.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tinie Just overtook DWUW and it's back to 10....

:derpga:

expect tinie to fall like brick though, he's not a threat this is just his debut sales.

Americano

Still a downright embarrassing start. and if she opens up with less than 300k in the US, thatll be about HALF of her OWN LABEL's projection of 500k first week in america.

overall, its a reality check.

I'm going to say it like it is. I dont get why gaga fans are so quick to slam gagas commercial performance but are all scared to call out an underperformance from another star when it happens. Hold them to the same standard.

None of us would be happy with this kind of album debut for ARTPOP.

Still a downright embarrassing start. and if she opens up with less than 300k in the US, thatll be about HALF of her OWN LABEL's projection of 500k first week in america.

overall, its a reality check.

I'm going to say it like it is. I dont get why gaga fans are so quick to slam gagas commercial performance but are all scared to call out an underperformance from another star when it happens. Hold them to the same standard.

None of us would be happy with this kind of album debut for ARTPOP.

I'd say a lot of people aren't looking to jump to conclusions because gaga's album has yet to be released. 

Speaking of ARTPOP, it's #11 on the albums chart and is about to enter the top 10 again! Venus is really helping dem pre-orders :party:

Americano

I'd say a lot of people aren't looking to jump to conclusions because gaga's album has yet to be released. 

And? A bad debut is a bad debut.

And? A bad debut is a bad debut.

Bad is a matter of opinion and can usually only be compared to things in a certain time frame. It was still the highest selling album of that week and the overall album sales have seemingly been pretty poor this year all round. Another reason gaga fans aren't calling out Katy's lacklustre sales is because we're gaga fans, (which [should] mean we care about gaga) so why would we be bothered about Katy or anybody else's sales?

Katy won't get dragged in UK, cause she didn't have the #1 singles dominance there and wasn't hyped up as a potential new queen

I don't think she had adverts delivering albums to Tesco by lorry either. :cool:

I don't think she had adverts delivering albums to Tesco by lorry either. :cool:

The WHOLE COUNTRY would drag her :lmao:

GagaMyBlood95

Speaking of ARTPOP, it's #11 on the albums chart and is about to enter the top 10 again! Venus is really helping dem pre-orders :party:

is it TOP 10 already?  :excited2:

Americano

Bad is a matter of opinion and can usually only be compared to things in a certain time frame. It was still the highest selling album of that week and the overall album sales have seemingly been pretty poor this year all round. Another reason gaga fans aren't calling out Katy's lacklustre sales is because we're gaga fans, (which [should] mean we care about gaga) so why would we be bothered about Katy or anybody else's sales?

yet gaga fans dont mind dragging gaga herself lol

and no, its not opinion. its selling less under her label's projections. that's not debatable.

Archived