UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

18. Venus - Lady Gaga

Do you think Gaga will be able to go #1 without 1D blocking her?

I actually changed my mind I think the X Factor performance is the best of the era so far.

Venus - she nailed the choreo and the vocals, it was genuinely brilliant. I loved the opening too, very 60s and hippie

DWUW - lord I wish she was wearing a wig but I'm so happy she performed it on her own because she still OWNED the whole venue even though it was just her on such a large stage

She didn't use props or have huge theatrics but that doesn't matter because she's just electric herself. She said this era was going to be a lot more minimal, she wants to strip back the wigs and costumes etc a bit because she knows she's capable without it. And she proved it with that performance.

Just had to post this somewhere :sweat:

Do you think Gaga will be able to go #1 without 1D blocking her?

If 1D has more pre-orders, then only if Gaga's get downloaded first.

Robotboy

I actually changed my mind I think the X Factor performance is the best of the era so far.

Venus - she nailed the choreo and the vocals, it was genuinely brilliant. I loved the opening too, very 60s and hippie

DWUW - lord I wish she was wearing a wig but I'm so happy she performed it on her own because she still OWNED the whole venue even though it was just her on such a large stage

She didn't use props or have huge theatrics but that doesn't matter because she's just electric herself. She said this era was going to be a lot more minimal, she wants to strip back the wigs and costumes etc a bit because she knows she's capable without it. And she proved it with that performance.

Just had to post this somewhere :sweat:

i think the same but why should she have a wig? i think her hair is really pretty on her, sure its messy but i think it was brilliant when she removed the wig when the new song began and she killed it alone and on the piano :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Paper Gangsta

If 1D has more pre-orders, then only if Gaga's get downloaded first.

Oh thanks. Btw. Do you think 1more month of preorders will ensure bigger number despite 1D album preorder constantly being high?

Wait so any Venus/DWUW sales from last week and the weeks upto ARTPOP release will count as one on the week ARTPOP is released? So it'll be incredibly front loaded?

i think the same but why should she have a wig? i think her hair is really pretty on her, sure its messy but i think it was brilliant when she removed the wig when the new song began and she killed it alone and on the piano :legend:

Cos it always looks so messy whenever she takes the wig off :sweat: It's not a major issue lol I just prefer it when it's not all in her face and stuff

Oh thanks. Btw. Do you think 1more month of preorders will ensure bigger number despite 1D album preorder constantly being high?

It might do; we will soon enough find out.  ARTPOP's preorders only measured about 12.5K from the DWUW release though, and DWUW only just scratched #1 on UK itunes.

Archived