💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Is it still just assumptions that they will be two distinct performances as opposed to a medley? If she came out twice in the one show it would be a first right? 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DThe UK release is still so messy..when she performs the 2 songs they won't be able to download until 12..by then a lot of people will have forgot about the song(can she not put it on I tunes before she performs) it will have less impact no one is going to wait up until 12..aso by having a day less sales is going tohinder its chart performance on sunday..also when DWUW is performed it will be a waste..after the performance it would probably have gone top 5 but its enigible so it won't chart and when the album is releases it will probably peak at 18..

It'll be fine, most songs that are released at midnight that are new releases shoot to #1

Is it still just assumptions that they will be two distinct performances as opposed to a medley? If she came out twice in the one show it would be a first right? 

I'm not sure. The way she tweeted about it made it seem like she meant two performances... 'Thanks for the opportunity to perform two songs" ... Why would she need to thank them if she was instead just cramming two songs in her allotted time slot? She obviously had to ask for permission to do something. Whether it was just extending her time slot, or getting two different performances who knows.

If Venus and DWUW are both performed and released tonight..which do you think will chart higher and what do you think they would chart at?it would be weird if Venus charts higher when DWUW is the 2nd single

I'm not sure. The way she tweeted about it made it seem like she meant two performances... 'Thanks for the opportunity to perform two songs" ... Why would she need to thank them if she was instead just cramming two songs in her allotted time slot? She obviously had to ask for permission to do something. Whether it was just extending her time slot, or getting two different performances who knows.

Good point, I don't think she tweeted anything similar for her x-factor france performance (although I wouldn't remember even if she did) so it must be different in some way? 

Wonder if we get album sales tonight? I can't remember if we do. I think sometimes they release the sales for the number one album but they might only come tomorrow.

37 MINS GUYS

put your guns up b---hes

Wonder if we get album sales tonight? I can't remember if we do. I think sometimes they release the sales for the number one album but they might only come tomorrow.

put your guns up b---hes

I feel like 16 year old me waiting for her to come on and perform Bad Romance all over again :heart:

I feel like 16 year old me waiting for her to come on and perform Bad Romance all over again :heart:

I know omg (even tho I was 14 lols). She still gets us that excited 4 years on :cry:

----

inb4 Andrea Bocelli goes #1 blocking Gaga with that Elvis cover

Blank Space

UK Gaga chart positions before performance:

Songs:

33. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

53. Lady Gaga - Applause

1097. Lady Gaga - Poker Face

1134. Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone

1174. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Albums:

58. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

395. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

1092. Lady Gaga - Born This Way

I know omg (even tho I was 14 lols). She still gets us that excited 4 years on :cry:

----

inb4 Andrea Bocelli goes #1 blocking Gaga with that Elvis cover

Maybe I was 15 then haha

oh **** off go away :(:(:(

UK Gaga chart positions before performance:

Songs:

33. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

53. Lady Gaga - Applause

1097. Lady Gaga - Poker Face

1134. Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone

1174. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Albums:

58. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

395. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

1092. Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Will be nice to see the albums shoot up.

Archived