💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga would be getting green updates if radio stopped being a b---h.

Gaga is benefiting from the main itunes banner from the festival on top of a second banner for Applause 

I know and I am so mad! Applause keeps fighting very good, but it just can't do anything BIG without radio...

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

So many pressed souls in here :toofloppy:

If people really want to make this a competition (which it's not) there are still more singles to go... Gaga still has more opportunities ahead of her to have more successful singles than Katy. Just the round one winner is obviously Katy.

Neither Dark Horse nor Walking on Air seemed anywhere near as big or radio friendly as Roar, so you're definitely right. 

jhonyguy04

not gonna lie, i thought Applause would be like #9 or #10 at this point this week lol.

Me too lol.

MANiCURE1295

Gaga would be getting green updates if radio stopped being a b---h.

Gaga is benefiting from the main itunes banner from the festival on top of a second banner for Applause 

I honestly feel that radio is just not supporting Gaga. I refuse to believe that a song that has been in the top 10 of itunes since its release isn't getting requested is bull****. Yet Love Somebody is like 50 on itunes and is #2 on pop radio. It's just not fair.

Americano

Shes still Top 5 on her name alone almost, since radio certainly aint big enough to keep her that high

I honestly feel that radio is just not supporting Gaga. I refuse to believe that a song that has been in the top 10 of itunes since its release isn't getting requested is bull****. Yet Love Somebody is like 50 on itunes and is #2 on pop radio. It's just not fair.

Idk what she can do tho, shes pretty powerless to do much.

Does itunes festival impact US charts?

Roar is sounding stale on radio IMO

Is Royals seriously a competition right now? :lmao: MESS

I liked Roar MUCH better than Applause at first, but I've grown to like Applause more now.

jhonyguy04

Bull**** right? Nobody wants to buy that Maroon song!! Stop playing it!!

Just A Holy Fool

I am just hoping radio is being cautious.... Just as long as she keeps growing, albeit slowly, I think we are okay. It might be a slow burner.... I think the stable sales are a good indication of that?

degenerate

I liked Roar MUCH better than Applause at first, but I've grown to like Applause more now.

I was able to blast it on my car speakers for the first time today :legend: Amazing. She was right about the speakers thing lol

Archived