Nick Knight BTW Outtake (Semi-HQ/MQ)

INNA

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

377115_212881468788485_168375439905755_424913_1727656078_n.jpg

Full version, definitely not fake.

There is also a colored motor cycle pic with the same colored hair, and that is real.

http://showstudio.com/project/born_this_way_remix

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Darcklighter22

HQ = 11-25MB? LOL

Uhm, no. It depends on the file type and the resolution that makes an image HQ or not.

Not the size.

I can make an incredibly pixelated/blurry image that's massive in size, that doesn't make it HQ.

A HQ image, that's 3000 - 4000 pixels in size isn't even 11-25 mbs.

yeah , I know that but I was saying via file size and not dimensions or resolution. and duh anyone can make an image blurry or pixilated and save it in a huge file size lol. I'm saying an 37 kb file isn't medium quality, yeah the resolution that it's at is pretty good for a 37 kb image

IdS0I.jpg

thank you for posting :)

There is also a colored motor cycle pic with the same colored hair, and that is real.

http://showstudio.co..._this_way_remix

yeah but that's an edit Nick Knight made of the photo itself , but yeah it was that type of colour that the wig was actually.

people who were like ":roll: this is fake and AP so stop posting about it :roll: :roll: :roll:" look real ****in dumb right now

I still think it's fake, it's a mix of Nick Knight photo of her in the chair, the Born This Way music video and random pictures of hair including parts of the Nick Knight photo that is sometimes called Judas :coffee:

article-1298910813011-0D69D4AD000005DC-366993_636x355.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Nick-Knight-Born-This-Way-Promo-3-610x517_large.jpg

Lady_Gaga_-_Born_This_Way_06_credit_Nick_Knight.jpg

SOME PEOPLE :toofunny:

nah I wont get use to inaccuracy , your not going to tell me the sky is green, and that's what it is cos that's how you see it. :derpga:

extra LQ = 100kb - 1MB

LQ = 1MB -5MB

MQ = 6MB -10 MB

HQ = 11MB -25 MB

UHQ = 26 - 100MB or higher

etc..

36 kb ain't MQ ,but yes it is in better quality than the uber LQ pixilated full that's going around :dreamwarrior:

anywho regardless i hope the full photo in a decent quality gets released.

Lol shut the hell up

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

yeah , I know that but I was saying via file size and not dimensions or resolution. and duh anyone can make an image blurry or pixilated and save it in a huge file size lol. I'm saying an 37 kb file isn't medium quality, yeah the resolution that it's at is pretty good for a 37 kb image

thank you for posting :)

yeah but that's an edit Nick Knight made of the photo itself , but yeah it was that type of colour that the wig was actually.

Oh I see , thanks :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived