šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight BTW Outtake (Semi-HQ/MQ)

INNA

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it's fake, it's a mix of Nick Knight photo of her in the chair, the Born This Way music video and random pictures of hair including parts of the Nick Knight photo that is sometimes called Judas :coffee:

article-1298910813011-0D69D4AD000005DC-366993_636x355.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Nick-Knight-Born-This-Way-Promo-3-610x517_large.jpg

Lady_Gaga_-_Born_This_Way_06_credit_Nick_Knight.jpg

I really don't think it's fake to be honest... Some elements of it are similar to the pics you posted but none are exactly identical. Her head isn't tilted as far down in the pic you posted and the beehive/cross thing looks different. I think it's real. Even if it isn't, it looks really cool.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

It's real :/

You say this like it's a bad thing D:

Darcklighter22

tittle should be changed, it's no where near even medium quality it's still pretty LQ it's not blurry or pixilated but that still doesn't make it MQ lol ...looking at the photo propagaga posted however they have the photo named BJAF. :huh:

tittle should be changed, it's no where near even medium quality it's still pretty LQ it's not blurry or pixilated but that still doesn't make it MQ lol ...looking at the photo propagaga posted however they have the photo named BJAF. :huh:

Idc, not changing it. It's in better quality than the full shot and it is MQ because that's what it looks like to me, get used to it xoxo

Darcklighter22

Idc, not changing it. It's in better quality than the full shot and it is MQ because that's what it looks like to me, get used to it xoxo

nah I wont get use to inaccuracy , your not going to tell me the sky is green, and that's what it is cos that's how you see it. :derpga:

extra LQ = 100kb - 1MB

LQ = 1MB -5MB

MQ = 6MB -10 MB

HQ = 11MB -25 MB

UHQ = 26 - 100MB or higher

etc..

36 kb ain't MQ ,but yes it is in better quality than the uber LQ pixilated full that's going around :dreamwarrior:

anywho regardless i hope the full photo in a decent quality gets released.

Fun With Drugs

nah I wont get use to inaccuracy , your not going to tell me the sky is green, and that's what it is cos that's how you see it. :derpga:

extra LQ = 100kb - 1MB

LQ = 1MB - 5MB

MQ = 6MB -10 MB

HQ = 11MB = 25 MB

UHQ = 26 - 100MB or higher

etc..

36 kb ain't MQ ,but yes it is in better quality than the uber LQ pixilated full that's going around :dreamwarrior:

anywho regardless i hope the full photo in a decent quality gets released.

HQ = 11-25MB? LOL

Uhm, no. It depends on the file type and the resolution that makes an image HQ or not.

Not the size.

I can make an incredibly pixelated/blurry image that's massive in size, that doesn't make it HQ.

A HQ image, that's 3000 - 4000 pixels in size isn't even 11-25 mbs.

HQ = 11-25MB? LOL

Uhm, no. It depends on the file type and the resolution that makes an image HQ or not.

Not the size.

I can make an incredibly pixelated/blurry image that's massive in size, that doesn't make it HQ.

A HQ image, that's 3000 - 4000 pixels in size isn't even 11-25 mbs.

This, haha. I have a 3000x4000 picture and it's 2MB.

Archived