Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Abromovic defends Gaga on TMZ Live

Urban

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThomastheMonster

This is why I love Marina so much and this is why I love Gaga and Marina's new friendship. Gaga needs supporters in her personal life. 

Marina is such a doll  :legend:  the people of TMZ should feel honored that an esteemed artist took the time to call them. 

blubrryxkisses

I cannot believe that she gave them the time of day, but glad that she stood up for Gaga (and for herself).

actually watched it. It's so cringe worthy. They act like doing it for attention is bad. lol it's obviously for attention. For the institute. For GaGa. it's a win-win. It doesn't invalidate the method or the video or make it something to badmouth all over the media. 

They act like they've never heard of a promotional campaign before... like practically every company in the world doesn't film participants in their activities for advertising. I'm glad Marina shut these fools down.

Blue Jeans

she just wasted her time with those idiots....  :sick: i want to slap them hard 

tumblr_mjezd6jRKO1s7hhyjo1_400.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Sister

Making Marina Abromovic HAPPEN. It's the movement......

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

aquaprincess

theyre really stretching comparing it to the madonna's s-xbook. the marina video wasnt even remotely s-xy. which i know wasnt the point anyway. i hate when people try to make comparisons, when theres none to be made.just makes tmz look dumb tbqh.

I love how smarter than them she is and how they have to wait for her to hung up the phone to make their dumb jokes. :lmao:

Shaney

While watching this I literally said "Yass Marina get em!"

Did that TMZ guy just call her Abramawitch? 

yes, really rude. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived