💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Abromovic defends Gaga on TMZ Live

Urban

Featured Posts

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/08/tmz-live-lady-gaga-usher-pamela-anderson-beyonce-big-brother-hillary-clinton/

So basically TMZ said that Gaga made the video with Marina in order to gain attention and that its reminiscent of Madonna's s-xbook. However, Marina called into TMZ and told them that it has nothing to do with Madonna and talks about her work with Gaga. It's nothing new, but I thought it was nice of her to defend Gaga.

Also, sorry if AP, I looked around and couldn't find it though. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You feed dem trolls Marina. You can tell she's not used to being in tabloids. lol

this. they just wanted to say sh*t about Lady Gaga.

Flippy

Aww! :flutter:

FCbxfu1.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

She's cute for doing this.

But TMZ were just bashing her, they were not even listening to what she had to say. Let'em troll nobody give a **** and it's already all over the medias so Gaga is winning.

aaronyoji

YES invade the pop culture scum with your wisdom. starting to really admire her. 

The Sex book comparison is extremely lazy... the video wasn't even s-xual lol. I guess I must've forgotten that Madonna was the first and only woman to ever be seen naked.

Wait people compared that to the s-x book? :deadbanana: How does that even make sense, the desperation :flop:

SEANGT

actually watched it. It's so cringe worthy. They act like doing it for attention is bad. lol it's obviously for attention. For the institute. For GaGa. it's a win-win. It doesn't invalidate the method or the video or make it something to badmouth all over the media. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived