Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Government Hooker (Official Instrumental)?!

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

NuclearMindset

Ah please ask them if they filtered it themselves :)

No, the teeth official instrumental and the one with backing vocals that leaked separately from different sources BOTH have them :P

They arnt replying to my inbox :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same! at the 'i can be good, if you just wanna be bad' part too, you can tell it sounds different and that it isnt looped!

the opera vocals arnt part of the acapella :P we know this from the official acapella to GH leaking, they dont include the opera vocals, so they must be part of the instrumental

Yes they are ;) We're on about the 'Governaooooooaaaaahhhh' parts at the beginning.

This isn't official, but it's filtered very well.

display name

Thanks for posting. I'm satisfied with this. People are hoarders, so I don't see anyone leaking the official one until GaGa's fifth album comes out anyway. This is, at least, good.

Anyone have a Soundcloud link? I'm on my iPod and the video says "User has not made content available on a mobile device".

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/government-hooker-filtered

This is obviously filtered but is a weeeelll done filter, GH is hard to filter because of the vocals, some of them are panned and some of them are not, so its very difficult :yes:

NuclearMindset

How do you get an instrumental by using an acapella? :huh: can someone tell me please? :P I didn't know that was possible!

Why would an official instrumental have her "io ritorne" vocal in it?

Off topic, but am I the only one who ears "Do you want me to obey" and not "io ritorne" ?

Archived