💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Government Hooker (Official Instrumental)?!

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can close it yourself now.

NuclearMindset

It seems official so far O_O

DONT CLOSE THIS

It's definitely one of the best remakes so far.

IKR! :O i think this may well be official! im not so sure tho...

Definitely seems official, but it could be filtered with the acapella, can't tell because of the quality.

NuclearMindset

It seems, really, really official to me.

It's terrible quality but I have a really huge feeling it's official.

same! at the 'i can be good, if you just wanna be bad' part too, you can tell it sounds different and that it isnt looped!

it's definitely filtered. you can hear the opera vocals buried in the sound in the beginning.

the opera vocals arnt part of the acapella :P we know this from the official acapella to GH leaking, they dont include the opera vocals, so they must be part of the instrumental

Definitely seems official, but it could be filtered with the acapella, can't tell because of the quality.

It's hard to reverse filter, but if it can be done that well someone should try it. :o

--

This is such a mind****, I was expecting my or teoffle's remake when I clicked on this thread. I'm convinced it's real

Why would an official instrumental have her "io ritorne" vocal in it?

It's got some weird reverb effect added to the first beats too

it's definitely filtered. you can hear the opera vocals buried in the sound in the beginning.

The rest is SPOT-ON. Multiple users on GGD have fiddled with GH to find out every stem inside it and this one contains all of them

Why would an official instrumental have her "io ritorne" vocal in it?

It's got some weird reverb effect added to the first beats too

Acapella doesn't have it. If it's not in the acapella, it's in the instrumental.

EDIT: Bassline matches with the snippet Dazedmadonna leaked of the official too

It's hard to reverse filter, but if it can be done that well someone should try it. :o

--

This is such a mind****, I was expecting my or teoffle's remake when I clicked on this thread. I'm convinced it's real

Yeah, with the leaked acapella that we have it's impossible to be done. But, with the lossless one... I dunno. And again, this is low quality, so we really cannot tell. But I'm pretty sure this isn't 100% official, for example the end (I wanna f** government hooker) is most definitely not in the official instrumental.

Archived