Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Antidote

why should she finish it 100% tho ? if she waits she can tweak it last minute keeping that fresh sound, if she completed the track that far in advance someone could come out with something similar taking away from it

That's a good idea, being able to change something is always good, especially after such a long time you get so many new inspirations

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

geopang

People are complaining because they are judging based on what they have to judge. From WS, we have tracks like Bloody Mary and Government Hooker, which are amazing, but they'd not be good as lead singles, that's all. Also, he has been mixing trap tracks for a long time, and nobody's here for a lead single with trap influences because trap is polarizing and far from the right way to go to be successful. And yes, people want to see Gaga be respected and recognized for her success and talent, that's why they are worried. Nobody wants people to make fun of her for flopping. We've had enough of it, and we want to go back to the gold days. That's all.

Stop acting like you're so mature and you don't care about how relevant she is, because we all do. We all love those articles stating how amazing she is and how she's slaying the basic b---hes who do nothing or fight less than what Gaga has to fight to put her art out. It's a defensive mechanism, we want her to be happy and successful with what she created.

I think you are one of the only people on gagadaily with common sense. Thank you. As amazing as government hooker and bloody mary are, the public would pay it dust. The general public doesnt understand meaningful music, so just accept it.

Edited by geopang

dirtypunx

OK, I'm not even going after you specifically because I've seen a bunch of other people say this, but wtf is with the mentality that just because some people are actually positive and can appreciate what Gaga has done, and don't really dislike that much/any of her stuff, that they have to be delusional? :wtf: That's so rude, ignorant, and gives off the impression that you think your opinion is fact.

And you're not being rude? Seriously.

And I appreciate **** shes done and im positive about her too. What im finding delusion here in is the fact that people get so adamantly defensive when someone states the fact that born this way was not an undeniable smash. Go anywhere else and they'd tell you the same thing. I love Gaga obviously, I have high hopes for ARTPOP, but I don't think its really a matter of opinion whether or not Born This Way the single actually matters much. Poker Face and even Telephone were more popular than it was.

Please Why are you here?  :shrug:

I can't with people acting like im a troll just because of this. Stop. Thinking the single born this way ended up being a failure for her does not make me a hater

nick4bty

I could care less who the producer is. I'm sure it'll be an amazing song regardless. I can't wait til August 19!!!  :excited2:

And I appreciate **** shes done and im positive about her too. What im finding delusion here in is the fact that people get so adamantly defensive when someone states the fact that born this way was not an undeniable smash. Go anywhere else and they'd tell you the same thing. I love Gaga obviously, I have high hopes for ARTPOP, but I don't think its really a matter of opinion whether or not Born This Way the single actually matters much. Poker Face and even Telephone were more popular than it was.

If I'm 'rude' for defending my favorite artist from negativity (which I shouldn't have to do on her forum), then so be it.

And how is a six-week #1, 9 million-selling single - enough to make it one of the bestselling singles of all time - not an undeniable smash? :wtf: Who is really the delusional one here?

But whatever. It's obvious that you just don't like "BTW" and are going to use your negative opinions of it to underestimate its commercial success, and keep denying it anytime anyone says it was a big hit.

Edited by Cherry

The Stranger

I could care less who the producer is. I'm sure it'll be an amazing song regardless. I can't wait til August 19!!!  :excited2:

Thank you, someone who is finally positive :clap:

dirtypunx

And how is a six-week #1, 9 million-selling single - enough to make it one of the bestselling singles of all time - not an undeniable smash? :wtf: Who is really the delusional one here?

because its about more than numbers

Willy Wonka

I can't with people acting like im a troll just because of this. Stop. Thinking the single born this way ended up being a failure for her does not make me a hater

Your opinion is okay. The thing is that you're mad that they're calling you a hater, but you're calling them delusional. You're just as bad. Maybe if you weren't being a jerk about this, people wouldn't call you a hater.

MelbHawker

What they're doing is insulting the intelligence of people like me who want her to do something accessible. Because they are too lacking to realize that being accessible and being as "basic" as Katy Perry are two different things. The Fame Monster was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across. It wasn't basic. Some of Born This Way was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across and I don't think Government Hooker or Marry the Night was basic. I think they have a warped view of what constitutes being basic. She doesn't have to make something as overbearing as Judas and Born This Way to get a point across and be polarizing.

I'm thinking you aren't a fan of all the 'preachiness' of Born This Way. I'm not understanding what 'accessible' means in terms of music. So I don't really understand your post very well. The last sentence makes sense - that's the distinct thing about Gaga. She is a polarising figure - people either love her or loathe her, and it's the same with her music as well. I like that her music is polarising. I guess it comes down to personal taste.

BUT SO ARE YOU  No one ever said this is going to be a trap song.

Also, don't forget she thought all the songs from BTW could be singles. I mean, I love that album to death, but let's not be deluded.

Wow. People are douches.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, stop acting like you're so mature and quit with the insulting comments.

I think you are one of the only people on gagadaily with common sense. Thank you. As amazing as government hooker and bloody mary are, the public would pay it dust. The general public doesnt understand meaningful music, so just accept it.

:heart:

No matter

Just 31 days left till the release and single is not over yet :smh:

But I think it will be finished 'soon' :derpga:

Edited by GagaMirror97

First of all, DJWS is fabulous. His productions on BTW were the most avant-garde tracks Gaga has done so far.

And if the music on ARTPOP sucks, it will not be only DJWS' fault, because Gaga also works really hard on her projects. She's the fukcing artist for some reason, guys. LADY GAGA is the artist. She writes, she sings, she co-produces everything. Every single song that we see from Gaga was delivered by her creativity, with the help of her producers. RedOne, Fernando, DJWS and the other producers work FOR GAGA. I'm really laughing at all of you who think that Gaga is a mindless popstar who lets her producers do all the work. If you were the general public I wouldn't say anything, but you're FANS, in a forum. I don't really get why some people here seem to not know the artist they stan for, at all.

People will only be happy when Gaga works with Dr. Luke and acts like 99% of the basic b---hes out there. Y'all basically want the most boundaries-pushing pop sensation of this century to become a mindless puppet of the industry who makes safe moves only to get #1's at Billboard. It's a shame. God bless your souls, tbh.

:staymad:

Clock 'em  :dies:

dirtypunx

I'm thinking you aren't a fan of all the 'preachiness' of Born This Way. I'm not understanding what 'accessible' means in terms of music. So I don't really understand your post very well. The last sentence makes sense - that's the distinct thing about Gaga. She is a polarising figure - people either love her or loathe her, and it's the same with her music as well. I like that her music is polarising. I guess it comes down to personal taste.

I don't care what message she wants to portray so long as its done tastefully. There were certain songs on Born This Way that I thought were tacky and some I thought were poorly executed and poorly produced. Some. Therefore I don't consider some of the album not accessible because it was "risky" or "experimental". I just thought it was not accessible because it was kind of ugly.

Anyway im done with this. I can't say anything negative right now without people thinking im a troll because everyones on major defensive mode for the start of the new era. so **** it.

• Shadow locked this topic