• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

GagaSkeletonWay

bah.gif

I was hoping for Madeon or Zedd. This doesn't make me feel excited to be honest, DJWS tracks are perfect but not to be released as singles, they are very experimental, you know Gov Hooker, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, Electric Chapel, I can't see any of this songs topping the Billboard Hot 100 but maybe his style is not the same we saw in Born This Way.

Bitter

Ugh, so not here for DJWS unless he has changed up his production style a lot.

A Zedd produced lead single would SMASH (even though it's going to do well regardless). 

:tea: :tea:

Like I've said, people envolve and so does their work.

The Fame has NOTHING to do with Born This Way, yet, their the same artist. ;)

djws didn't work on fame tho :flop:

i don't say that his work for ARTPOP will be the same as his previous on btw but we both agree that we already know his chemistry with gaga unlike madeon and Zedd so this would be a fresh start with them producing the lead  single and not with djws.

Edited by Bitter

kaojen

DJWS' remixes are pretty tight.

I wasn't in LOVE with Government Hooker, but I loved Bloody Mary.

I was originally hoping for a ZEDD or Madeon produced lead track, that would have furthered the public interest I think because fans of them would have given the song a listen. 

Either way I believe the vocals are all finished and the final touches are being done. That way, she could have easily filmed the video and it could be edited to fit the pace and atmosphere of the music that gets put with it!

Also: FACT... DJWS produced Gaga's most successful radio hit to date.... BORN THIS WAY... 

calm yo tits. He's got nothing to prove. 

tumblr_inline_mkci8ctJw91qz4rgp.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Exacly! Finally someone who agrees with me! Trust Gaga+DJWS - they will do an amazing job!

I trust DJWS with my life. :omgexcited:

He made my favorite BTW songs.

iAstroLeo

:tea: :tea:

djws didn't work on fame tho :flop:

i don't say that his work for ARTPOP will be the same as his previous on btw but we both agree that we already know his chemistry with gaga unlike madeon and Zedd so this could be a fresh start and not with djws.

All new eras are fresh starts. We should wait for at least a song from this new, fresh era before judging how it will be based on previous work. And I never said he did. ;)

ooooooops

I trust DJWS with my life. :omgexcited:

He made my favorite BTW songs.

I don't trust DJWS (I don't know anything about him). I trust Gaga. She's the mastermind and if she wants DJWS on her lead single, then she should have him there. It all comes down to her vision and he's a part of that vision. So I'm sure it'll be great!

Fame IV

Calm down and trust Lady Gaga. Otherwise, f*ck off. There's nothing else I can say :)

A Star is Born ⭐

ryhanna

Calm down and trust Lady Gaga. Otherwise, f*ck off. There's nothing else I can say :)

:legend:

Those rooting for ZEDD need to realize they haven't worked together in a very long time and that since than ARTPOP has probably went through multiple major overhauls. So there is a possibility he won't even be included on the record.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic