Jump to content

Old LadyGaga.Com Forums Found!


ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

For memories, and oddball size 2 white forum fonts... I give you:

The OLD LadyGaga.com Forums!

http://test2.ladygaga.interscope.com/forum

Older Stuff:

http://test2.ladygaga.interscope.com/forum/default.aspx?cid=594&pg=197

what a trolledout mess :dies:

But there are still threads in there where you can find cool remixes, like the Skojekexts collection I recently discovered:

9qae4x.png

Swedish Skjokexts Remixes (Folder Link)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!OsAQECIR!YaT3NUWpRmkdifq_DOv-AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQu9zYlROY

What a potential gold mine!

Enjoy!

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

MY VAGINA IS DROOLING

 

I HATE CACA

 

PLEASE GAGA CHANGE THE COVER IT'S HORRIBLE 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas

WANNA C MY PEEN?

 

pls halp

I know, right? :dies:

but there are treasures there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F26GYTA5NvQ&feature=player_embedded

Paparazzi (DJ Eccentric Remix) 4-28-2010

http://soundcloud.com/dj-eccentric/lady-gaga-paparazzi-dj-eccentric-remix

Telephone (LED Remix) 6-20-2010

http://soundcloud.com/theled/lady-gaga-telephone-led-remix

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas

wow: 2009, folks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ixNM3CuNf4c

How did you get/find this? :omg:

 

Thanks! :legend:

I was playing around in Google Settings on Gaga's current site:

www.ladygaga.com

and then i remembered the test2 part, and googled that, and got it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

There was a thread on this long time ago That forum was such a mess. I can't believe some people still posted on it in 2013.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephen

omg "the future of pop music" :lmao:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3w1GeSxAX0

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas

There was a thread on this long time ago That forum was such a mess. I can't believe some people still posted on it in 2013.

I know, I saw spivey's thread on ggd, but I couldn't find one here.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...