Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

Welcome to GagaDaily, btw! :hug::pawsup:

Thank you! :D

OT: btw is it just me or did anyone else get excited when Terry posted this cus he normally posts a bunch all at once.  :rip:

Gaga looks so cute there!

But about that Talese guy, I read that he's a bestselling author and that he wrote for Times, Esquire, The New Yorker, Harper's Magazine and many others magazines. Does that mean Gaga's doing some interview with him?

I was thinking the same thing.

Why is Terry Richardson such a big deal? My grandma could have photographed this picture and I would apply the photoshop filter afterwards...

I used to think the exact same thing of Terry, I still kinda do for certain fashion photoshoot cause I don't think he works well with staged pictures.

But his pictures are meant to look like amateur/holiday/candid pictures, and funnily enough, he's one of the only few who can capture the truth-the reality in such a meaningful way. Inez and Vinoodh also have that but with a more romantic twist, a softer/kinder finish. Terry is brutal, his earlier work is really striking.

It looks very amateur but he really does take the right picture at the right time and his photographs capture the essence of the subject. He sees beauty and subtsance where you probably would not. He serves reality in the most brutal way: without artifice. There's no comment, there's no judgment.

His work is so fantastic with Gaga cause she's so theater, you get the fantasy from Gaga and the reality from his pictures. It's striking in the Gaga x Richardson book. You get sucked in the moment without realizing it. When you see Gaga passed out on the floor after eating pasta, you know it wasn't staged. You just know it, and I think if it was anybody else's picture, you could doubt that.

I also think his work captures the era of time in a very significant way. He's the Ron Galella of the fashion world, with his more voyeuristic, artistic twist to it.

Stephen

She looks amazing :flutter:

That is an awful picture of her

This fanbase :smh:

Vanilla

This fanbase :smh:

Her outfit and hair looks great, she just looks a bit dodgy.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

The Plague

That is such an awkney pose.

HOLY **** GUYS I JUST GOT BACK FROM NO INTERNET FOR A WEEK

goorrrlll you got a lot of catching up to do. :creepflop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived