Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Gay Talese - Terry Richardson's Pic

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silver Keith

Why is Terry Richardson such a big deal? My grandma could have photographed this picture and I would apply the photoshop filter afterwards...

hughdancy

I tried to post this like 3 minutes ago but it says 'You cannot start a new topic' at the top right (am I doing something wrong? I've read the rules and I don't understand why I can't  :laughga: )

Anyways, she looks so good in the pic. I love her short blonde hair  :hor:

Michael

Why is Terry Richardson such a big deal? My grandma could have photographed this picture and I would apply the photoshop filter afterwards...

Because he was Born This Way.

Blue Jeans

I tried to post this like 3 minutes ago but it says 'You cannot start a new topic' at the top right (am I doing something wrong? I've read the rules and I don't understand why I can't  :laughga: )

i think its because you're not a senior member

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

:shocked: She looks FLAWLESS. Literally :legend:

You need 50 posts in order to be able to start topics or use the private message system :P

hughdancy

i think its because you're not a senior member

:shocked: She looks FLAWLESS. Literally :legend:

You need 50 posts in order to be able to start topics or use the private message system :P

Ohhhh, okay. Thanks!  :kisses:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived