đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

That J

While we've all said that "leak", we could we could we could we could..is fake, I'm so hyped that even THAT has gotten stuck in my head and will NOT go away. I've listened to the slow version over and over but someone here posted a faster better version. I can't find it for **** now! :( I'm so freaking pumped u guys.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ryhanna

i dont understand why she wouldnt have 2 singles out. its 3 ****ing months.

I think she will. Don't understand the logic by hoping that she won't. I thought 2 singles was just expected?

Bellatrix

Even if it's three months I hope there will only be one single. Mostly because I want to be as surprised as possible when I hear the album, but also because I don't like when artist release several singles before the album. Even if I want them it kinda is unnecessary to buy them since there're gonna be on the album later. 

That J

I'm predicting she will release a second new single to radio a week or two before the album release just to further amp up the hype.

AgusPop

Will an American audience really care if she offends Muslims? I mean, the same Christians who were offended by Judas are also pretty anti-Muslim, just from my own experiences and observations. In this country, we don't really treat all religions with the same level of respect :shrug:

The Religious Nuts hate everyone

simpsons_torch_mob-e1297270050635.jpg

AbuHassan1992

I hope for only around 3 performances of the lead single, like she did with BR

That J

I'm a true physical cd dork....I'll buy ARTPOP on iTunes and who knows how many copies on cd and possibly vinyl but I'm SO excited to see the cd booklet. From the pics, to the writings, to the freaking font! :). The wait til November feels like I'm teleported back to how Christmas used to be such an agonizing test of my patience. However, we've come a long way.

ThunderSwallow

There are so many songs about s-x and havingfunallthetime but why no people accuse them?

I'm a Christian and I'm okay with Judas. People should really care more about bully and guns and wars than just a pop song.

That J

I hope for only around 3 performances of the lead single, like she did with BR

That could be a good idea. Ya made me think of past promo performances of new singles and I think, aside from the masterful VMA performance of Papparazi, my personal ALL time FAVE was "Marry The Night" on the Grammy Pre Show show!!! EPIC, tbh

TerenceMonster

There are so many songs about s-x and havingfunallthetime but why no people accuse them?

I'm a Christian and I'm okay with Judas. People should really care more about bully and guns and wars than just a pop song.

Because songs about having s-x and fun all the time is a norm nowadays, not saying its right or wrong though.

But I guess some people are too steeped into their religion and get extremely defensive about it. They don't want someone else to make fun about something they believe deeply.

croboy

I'm predicting she will release a second new single to radio a week or two before the album release just to further amp up the hype.

This.

Or if the single is absolutely HUGE she won't need it.

ChicaSkas

Day 32.... (Day 7)

THE FAME

2r6fo1x.jpg

2lqtfn.png

Day7TheFame10.zip (73.9 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!HsRmiRzZ!Ji1rnweuLPRQKggFuHKjZTlS1SkJzKnjdZvkpexr1WM

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mariano

The lead single is called Love Love Love :D lol but really It's probably about love ..

Lace and Inez and Vindooh last tweets +  the lyrics she posted  "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone" were probably from the lead since she did not write the name of the song and etc..  and now this love love love thing

I believe the same.

I want no promo singles, no album streams. Just the official singles so she doesn't have an overexposure.

Edited by Andertxu

Bellatrix

The lead single is called Love Love Love :D lol but really It's probably about love ..

Lace and Inez and Vindooh last tweets +  the lyrics she posted  "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone" were probably from the lead since she did not write the name of the song and etc..  and now this love love love thing

No...  :dead:

• Shadow locked this topic