💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I saw it on Sears!!! The display rocks!!!

Ok, did you take pictures? can you go back and bring your camera and TAKE PICTURES?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

jhonyguy04

Ok, did you take pictures? can you go back and bring your camera and TAKE PICTURES?

Oh I should have.... But I swear to God it was there, here in NJ.

ChicaSkas

Oh I should have.... But I swear to God it was there, here in NJ.

next time you are in the area, please pack your camera, I would really like to see this display.

Why don't you leave your name for it, so they will give it to you when they are finished?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

jhonyguy04

next time you are in the area, please pack your camera, I would really like to see this display.

Why don't you leave your name for it, so they will give it to you when they are finished?

Kk I will.

TraeumereiLPB

Its so s-xy as is the packaging. I want to order a sample of Back to Black next.

I'm wearing Tobacco Vanille right now. I'm trying it out because i've heard so many positive things about it and I feel like its growing on me.

True, they might. I think people wanted or expected Fame to be this bonkers release that turned celebuscents upside down and the scent itself turned out to just be ordinary but pleasant. I don't think it'd be too hard for them to top it.

Tobacco Vanille is a BEAST. One drop to much and you will fill whole rooms with the smell of spicy vanilla beans. Even though I really love sweet and gourmand perfumes, this one is to strong for me. I prefer the quite elegance of Tuscan Leather. I actually wore it at my prom night

I really wonder why Fame was removed from Macys. Was it really low sales? Or was it a temporary contract that just ended?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Billy Spleen

Is Fame flopping???? I don't think so it smells so good and it's black. It also made me feel braver and I thought it sold more than every other perfume ever??

dirtypunx

Tobacco Vanille is a BEAST. One drop to much and you will fill whole rooms with the smell of spicy vanilla beans. Even though I really love sweet and gourmand perfumes, this one is to strong for me. I prefer the quite elegance of Tuscan Leather. I actually wore it at my prom night

I really wonder why Fame was removed from Macys. Was it really low sales? Or was it a temporary contract that just ended?

i kind of just assume it wasn't selling as well as other celebuscents in macy's, they don't really hold onto them unless they really fly off the shelves like justin bieber or rihannas do. i dont think its as dramatic as some people might take it, like its sales were just so pathetic across the board that macys was like "you can try sears" lol

Edited by dirtypunx

ARTPOP Gypsy

I saw it on Sears!!! The display rocks!!!

I looked today at mine and they don't have it.

Carlitos

Saw it in ULTA today :)

Edited by Carlitos

LStephens11

That's strange... I was in both Macy's and Dillard's at one of the malls in Fort Worth today and I asked about it & was told that there were no plans to stop selling FAME at any point in time & it is a huge seller in those particular stores.

electricchapel

I just can say what I know from Douglas (a german perfumery (national wide)) and they're still selling FAME on their website, as well as in their local stores. You can still buy 30, 50 and 100 ml bottles, the soap, the lotion and the shower gel. The only thing not available is the rollerball.

• Shadow locked this topic