Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

In the CD Collectors Thread, somebody pointed out that most of the FAME fragrance line had been deleted off of the Macy's website. Out of curiosity, I e-mailed them last night and asked where it all went. This is a direct screenshot of the e-mail I received back from customer support.

LVtflDV.png

So, is this the beginning of the end for FAME? :(

EDIT: Yesterday, I went to my local Macy's, and they had plenty of FAME items left... Perhaps go check your own local store to pick up some before it's all gone!

EDIT #2: I understand that a FAME gift set is still available on the Macy's website, but all of the other individual pieces of the fragrance line have been deleted from the website. I'm assuming they are just selling off the last of the gift sets that they have. As for in-store selling, the stores are probably going to sell what they have left in the stock.

UPDATE: Nordstrom stores have also ended sales on FAME. A customer support representative told me in a live text chat that she didn't think that Nordstrom sold very much of the perfume, and that it was very likely that it has been discontinued.

6wNwgvM.png

EDIT #3: A clerk at a Macy's store told me that they got a 'return to vendor' slip for FAME items today, meaning that they must send the remaining perfume, cosmetics, and merchandise back to the manufacturer after today. I'm assuming this is only for the one store, but I'm not positive.

UPDATE #2 by Chica: ok, moving this back into News today because I personally verified with a Macy's manager that it was true -- today is the absolute last day to buy FAME in Macy's stores, because at closing tonight (7-10-2013) all remaining stock is to be shipped back to the vendor.

I have a telephone message from the gentleman who told me, if anyone needs receipts I can upload the audio, but basically FAME will "no longer be carried by Macy's", "ever."

He was very kind to save me 2 FAME display boxes, the ones I begged for back in November  because they were "due to be trashed."

So everyone, if you have a Macy's -- go there TODAY and buy the FAME products you want, because who knows when it will be back in stores like Kohls, Walgreens, CVS, ect.

UPDATE #3: I just got an e-mail from Coty, and the representative told me that 'contrary to what you may have been told, this product is still being manufactured and we do not have plans to discontinue it.' She also listed Macy's as an 'authorized retailer' of the fragrance line. However, I'm starting to wonder if they're just trying to cover up the fact that it's going to be dumped from stores...

Cat64Az.png

EDIT #4: I see that Kohl's department store has now added FAME to their online shop: http://www.kohls.com/catalog/lady-gaga-perfume-fragrances-health-and-beauty.jsp?CN=4294727150+4294718072+4294719773+4294719774

However, they are only selling the rollerball, and the 30 and 50 ml bottles. No 100 ml bottle, and no soap/body lotion/shower gel.

STORES THAT ARE CURRENTLY CARRYING FAME

*based on online selections

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Kohl's

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Ulta Beauty

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Sephora

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Elder-Beerman

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Sears

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Amazon.com

STORES THAT ARE NO LONGER CARRYING FAME

*based on online selections

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Macy's

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Dillard's

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Nordstrom

Ã¢â‚¬¢ Boscov's

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

AyaKara

Omg I didn't even buy my super large bottle, my friend bought me the set with everything but the small + soap earlier this year :omg: . . .

MonsterOfSpain

What?  :eek:  But why??? It's selling very well!  :confused:

Omg I didn't even buy my super large bottle, my friend bought me the set with everything but the small + soap earlier this year :omg: . . .

I've got the exactly same things as you  :sweat:

Paper Planes

What?  :eek:  But why??? It's selling very well!  :confused:

I've got the exactly same things as you  :sweat:

Why tho? :crossed:

I sent them an e-mail back asking why it had been discontinued, but they haven't responded. I will post it as soon as they respond.

delete it fat

AgusPop

But FAME sold millions of bottles.

OMG! Im going to buy a bottle right now  :excited2: Before It's sold out here!

omgaga-588480.jpg

Edited by pabloagus

Better Day

Gaga will probably wanted it out, Like she is updating her career like she did with Twitter. It's all to do with ARTPOP guys

Together You And I!

MonsterOfSpain

I sent them an e-mail back asking why it had been discontinued, but they haven't responded. I will post it as soon as they respond.

Thanks for the info, I don't know their reason for this tbh.

Gaga will probably wanted it out, Like she is updating her career like she did with Twitter. It's all to do with ARTPOP guys

If this is BitchGa's fault then I'm just out tbh  :crossed:

Amen Fashion

Maybe they will release a new version around christmas. Would make it even better  :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic