πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Hmm.... this makes me want to stock up on rollerball Fame. I will miss that one the most.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Pop Art

Actually earlier this year, Coty released sales figures and it showed that FAME was both the fastest selling and best selling perfume of all time, which included other designerΒ fragrancesΒ and not only celebrity ones :)

Β 

Really? :eek:Β Do you have a source for that?

Β 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Β 

Wait, if it's discontinued on their site, then why is this still on there? Am I missing something?

Β 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lady-gaga-fame-gift-set?ID=819430&CategoryID=30076#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D2%26kws%3DLady%20GaGa%26slotId%3D2

Edited by The Night

shane_c

Fastest selling perfume of all time, and now the best selling perfume of all time (used to be Chanel No. 5) disagrees with you.

Id like to see evidence of that. I always though that was made up or just because of initial sales. If that's true, which I doubt, it doesn't make sense for Macys to drop it.

Β 

I use to check Amazon top sellers and it was never doing well.Β 

ChicaSkas

Id like to see evidence of that. I always though that was made up or just because of initial sales. If that's true, which I doubt, it doesn't make sense for Macys to drop it.

Β 

I use to check Amazon top sellers and it was never doing well.

Yeah, nothing beat Chanel. we would have known if it had, that would've been huge news.

Chanel no. 5 has been around for DECADES. No one year perfume, even Gaga's, could've knocked that perfume down.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mister G

Maybe Haus Laboratories is working on a new perfume for later this year.

shane_c

Yeah, nothing beat Chanel. we would have known if it had, that would've been huge news.

Chanel no. 5 has been around for DECADES. No one year perfume, even Gaga's, could've knocked that perfume down.

I remember hearing that it was fastest selling but thought it was 2nd to Chanel 5. But I always thought it was just for initial sales.

Β 

The part about it being "best selling" I think was just a rumor made up by a fan. It was made up numbers he wrote on his blog that went viral.

shane_c

I did find it on Amazon top sellers. Its number 86. Thats actually not bad, although its below Nicki Minaj's. But that makes me think it should be popular enough that Macy's shouldn't drop it. Im curious to know why. I hope we get to the bottom of it, and find out real sale numbers.

gagabro

It probably had HUGE initial sales (as we know), but then tanked in the following months.Β 

Β 

and btw Who are you? Why should I Believe You instead of Gaga or in other sources?

Ciao PressedΒ  :coffee:

If anyone is pressed is here, that's you. I don't need to be anyone special to know when a source is bull****.

Just accept it, there are no reliable sale figures out there. Why you should believe me? Why don't you read the articles again and see if there's any indication as to how valid they are? Do they write down their sources? And when you look up their sources, do they come from professionals who actually make year-end charts? Because none of the articles you posted have that. Journalism is a dirty industry, just because it's published doesn't mean it's true. Evaluate your sources next time and don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Β 

Adios :staymad:

I remember hearing that it was fastest selling but thought it was 2nd to Chanel 5. But I always thought it was just for initial sales.

Β 

The part about it being "best selling" I think was just a rumor made up by a fan. It was made up numbers he wrote on his blog that went viral.

THANK YOU.

Edited by Mast

chris777

Maybe it sold fast at the beginning, but after that it didn't

and I report you like troll. is clear you are not a fan

You need to take it down. ur replies to others comments are so rude

You are right, but I know @Mast and all his post are against Gaga so...

wtf are you talking about? :wtf:

Brad

Alot of famous perfumes get discontinued from macys. They are the ones discontinuing it. Not Gaga. She's still putting that **** out so it'll be avalible until she stops making it. Check Perfumania.com or Fragrancenet.com, they have everything.

#𝟏 ππ’πŽππ’π‚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Shadow locked this topic