Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

pink sushi

It's come down so much in price...

I wish I waited to buy it. I could have gotten so much more for my money...

Edited by pink sushi

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Fjodor GIA

whyyyy :confused:  i dont get it,,, i have bought the masterpiece,,,but i was planning to buy others too :confused:

hausofchad

My Macy's has one more gift set left for $59. I've asked twice if I could get the little display they have, but they won't let me. They said they have to ship it back. I saw it at Kohl's, but it's not at my Sears. Didn't see it at Walmart (thank God!).  Sephora told me there were no plans to discontinue it.

ChicaSkas

I'm kinda glad it's not at WalMart. WalMart is a non-union store, which shafts it's employees, so I rarely if ever go in there or support them.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

It's come down so much in price...

I wish I waited to buy it. I could have gotten so much more for my money...

Don't regret it. No money can buy the feeling when you got them sooner than everyone, with a price.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LORD GAGA

FAME has been recalled by the supplier in preparation for her next fragrance coming soon. To say that FAME 'isnt selling enough' blah blah blah is offensive and stupid, it has been confirmed as the highest grossing celebrity fragrance of all time and until now was second overall in gross profits to Chanel Number 5, but has since taken the number one spot.

That is all i have to say on the matter.

dirtypunx

FAME has been recalled by the supplier in preparation for her next fragrance coming soon.

You know this how?

Anyway even if she has a new fragrance, its not normal for them to recall it from one type of store. They would just sell it alongside her old one.

Edited by dirtypunx

LORD GAGA

That's strange... I was in both Macy's and Dillard's at one of the malls in Fort Worth today and I asked about it & was told that there were no plans to stop selling FAME at any point in time & it is a huge seller in those particular stores.

Exactly! Same as the stores here, the ladies wouldn't give me the promo stuff because the perfume was selling too well but told me to wait until the promo run was over and they are still using them, FAME isn't going anywhere, its the top grossing perfume of all time. Plus if fragrances like katy perry's justin bieber's and madonnas can have the dismal sales they do and not be discontinued, then FAME isnt going anywhere ;)

You know this how?

Anyway even if she has a new fragrance, its not normal for them to recall it from one type of store. They would just sell it alongside her old one.

Well i can assure you FAME isnt being 'discontinued' in any manor. It sells to well.

dirtypunx

Well i can assure you FAME isnt being 'discontinued' in any manor. It sells to well.

Its not being discontinued its just taken out of Macy's. That happens to most celebrity fragrances. They don't sell Beyonce or Gwen Stefani anymore either. Its most likely in part due to it not selling as well as some of the other available celeb frags there.

We also don't know how its sold overall. We knew how well it sold initially and probably how well it sold around the holidays because thats when fragrance sales are at their peak during the year. I wouldn't be surprised if sales dropped quite significantly since. Not just because of Gagas lack of exposure for the most part since its release but because fragrance sales aren't super consistent. Theres a reason the people that work in the fragrance section act so desperate when you even get close to the counter lol

Edited by dirtypunx

Paper Planes

I'm kinda glad it's not at WalMart. WalMart is a non-union store, which shafts it's employees, so I rarely if ever go in there or support them.

I'm more concerned about the fact that Walmart isn't classy :laughga: I wouldn't mind seeing at Target, but not Walmart.

delete it fat

ChicaSkas

Gwen Stefani made target forever classy :legend: So did Michelle Obama :legend:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hausofchad

Umm...did everyone forget how AWFUL Target is as well? Born This Way drama?... Yeah they're still awful. Don't wanna see my queen there! (Yes Walmart is bad as well...)

Nervous Unicorn

I saw the 10 ml and 50 ml at my local Walgreens today. My phone was dead so I didn't take pictures, but I'll go back and do it. 

They completely took it out of Bealls here except there were 3 more lotion gift sets. I bought One :)

LStephens11

I start at Walmart tomorrow... I am not looking forward to it. I don't know the difference between unions & not, but I've got this feeling that I will not like Walmart... the HR woman gave me hell because I'm in college. Not a good sign if you ask me.

• Shadow locked this topic