đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA Twigs has developed her own deepfake

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FKA Twigs is developing a deepfake AI version of herself to engage with her fans, the singer revealed on Tuesday.

The musician is set to testify on Capitol Hill later today to encourage heightened regulation of the technology. The artist cited AI as a potentially helpful tool for recording artists to handle marketing and help streamline creative processes, but only when done with their consent and control. 

“In the past year, I have developed my own deepfake version of myself that is not only trained in my personality but also can use my exact tone of voice to speak many languages,” Twigs said in her written testimony published Tuesday morning. “I will be engaging my AI rwigs later this year to extend my reach and handle my online social media interactions, whilst I continue to focus on my art from the comfort and solace of my studio,” Twigs wrote. “These and similar emerging technologies are highly valuable tools both artistically and commercially when under the control of the artist.” source
image-part-001.jpg
image-part-002.jpg
image-part-001.jpg
image-part-002.jpghttps://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2024-04-30_-_testimony_-_twigs.pdf

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Sad 2

Lucas

I feel like it's also just a question of time before celebs use AI to reply to fans on social media or follow them. How sad tbh. I feel like the world is going to change so so so much in the next 10 years because of AI

• Like 4

Agunimon

Probably not the best idea to handle stan interactions, who are very susceptible to parasocial relationships with their favorites. I worry that would intensify it, especially since I would assume the AI is drawing from texts and references she has written / provides it.

Edited by Agunimon

RahrahWitch

AI is such a buzzword right now, AI is nowhere close to being able to make a digital copy of yourself to handle your socials. Gen AI like text, Image and Video generators just find trends among data stolen from billions of artists and everyday people to output something, It's why stuff like chat gpt get stuff wrong all the time. It's not smart it's just mashing up what exists on the internet.

What she's gonna end up with is a social media manager who uses her face as a filter.

• Like 3

Evan Peters

grimes has some competition huh

emma roberts is an abuser
  • LMAO 1