💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview is coming today, I'm just not like Lady Gaga A Go Go and give you a 3 seconds snippet :laughga:

HIGHWAY UNICORN PREVIEW:

I decided to show you a preview of Highway Unicorn, because HU is one of the songs, where the video material is not that good as it is for Bad Romance for example, so that you can get a imagination of the songs with "bad" video material. But for now I hope you like the new preview.

INFO: This is not the final edit. In the DVD there can be some changes. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW80LXthzE

This looks amazing :wub: Really professional, well done! :clap:

Even songs like HU still look fantastic :gievuP:

MEDONER

HIGHWAY UNICORN PREVIEW:

I decided to show you a preview of Highway Unicorn, because HU is one of the songs, where the video material is not that good as it is for Bad Romance for example, so that you can get a imagination of the songs with "bad" video material. But for now I hope you like the new preview.

I LOVE it! Thanks Maix, you're the best!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ElectricMonster

Wooo ! You do an amazing work, congrats !

Even if you say that the HU preview is not as good as the BR preview, I can tell you that the result looks professional.

Can't wait to see the whole thing !

Thank you so much everyone. It's possible, that (for me) the results always does not look very professional, because I've seen them like 100 times, because I'm looking over it very often to assure the best outcome :P

I'm very happy that you like the HU preview too. :kisses:

YUNGKALIMXEL

HIGHWAY UNICORN PREVIEW:

I get what you mean by "bad", but that was amazing  :clap: Well Done  :kisses:

I get what you mean by "bad", but that was amazing  :clap: Well Done  :kisses:

Yes, it's just that the HU performance is very dark and it's like everyone is freaking out when Gaga enters the stage for the first time and you want to clap your hands and everything like that so the video recordings are often very blurred and not that sharp. In BR f.e. the stage is very bright so the videos does look more professional (:

WOAH IT LOOKS AMAZING

If even songs like HU look like this then the whole DVD will slay for sure :legend:

A Go Go who? :nails:

Archived