Jump to content

Loreen - "I look up to Gaga"


Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

- To touch and reach big crowds is not always the same as being respected as an artist. I which it was room for both parts, like it was before. John Lennon had both respect as an musician, got loved my almost everybody and managed to reach out to a very huge crowd. I think it's important to reach out to many people, but I also want to keep integrity, she says.

 

- I am weak for big, innovative artists who also manage to be political in one form or another. Besides the mentioned Björk, Pink Floyd and Lennon I look up to artists as different as David Bowie, Lady Gaga and U2.

 

Source

 

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kermit the frog

She's got an amazing voice, I hope she can score at least one more hit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww, she's amazing. Euphoria was such a long lasting hit, everbody was listening to it from like May to December here :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's really nice! I like Loreen from the very beginning. Gonna see her live this Sunday. Her first concert in my country :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Erotica

Lovely Loreen  :heart:

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...